Crush Advice PLEASE ANSWER?

So there's this really cute boy on Twitter and I really fucking like him, I literally wanna F*CK his brains out LMAOOOOO BUT, He doesn't like me 😭😭😭😭 He berely even replies to my Dms, he talks to this one girl tho, this bitch name is Lura 🙄 and she's not even curvy and pretty as me TF 🙄 Yes, I am salty you guys, he bothers her for know reason 🙄 Example: 🔻🔻🔻🔻

This bitch Lura: 🤔
(Time 11pm)

My Baby 😩: why TF were you up so late?

Her: Learning how to speak so and so

him: I wonder why 🤔

This convo was soooooooooooooo fucking unnecessary. He NEVER bothers me like dat 😩

I seem crazy AF 😩😂😂😂
I'm not 45, 🙄 I'm 19yrs old I made a mistake with the age, he really leads me on, anyone want screenshots?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ow I hope he sees you as you see him..

• That just touched my heart 😩😭

What Guys Said 3

• He probably dislikes you because you seem to be very antagonistic towards your "competition" and the vitriolic rivalry is all in your head. Obsession is not hot at all, it's hella creepy.

• I like that with every girl he talks to

• That's great but you are considered the "crazy possessive girlfriend" and you are not even dating yet.

• I like how you said "Yet" 😩😂😂😂😂

• What even is this thread.
    http://a64.tinypic.com/2wdt7nn.jpg

• If you really want him, give him your full court press and tell him you want to fuck him. If he still backs off, he is probably gay and you should go after someone else, like me!!! 😜

• Ok 😩😂😂😂😂 how old are you? For real

What Girls Said 7

• Like o m g there is no way that you are over the age of 45.
    p. s. omg how dare she that silly goose! How dare she associate with your baby!

• Move on? He's not interested and it's best you spend your energy on someone or something else. You can't make someone like you if they don't feel it.

• I know! He didn't talk to me either O: ugh! lol LOL! haha

• 💀💀💀

• Yeah I do. Move on. Not every guy in the world well like you. You got find the one that wants you.

• TY for your in my opinion

• My advice: move on. If he isn't interested in you, you can't force it.

• U have to offer him a bj.

• maybe dont be a salty bitch, if she's actually nice then there's a reason he goes for her not all guys focus on just looks.

• He's focus on her looks promise me 😑

• if he's not interested, probably best to leave it... especially if his got his eye on someone else

• Ty for your in my opinion