Should I use Match. com to find a serious girlfriend?

I've tried okcupid and plenty of fish. I'm having no luck. Sometimes chatting but never getting to meet anyone. Or they are really picky girls there. Is match. com any better?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't use any kind of dating website to find a serious partner most of those are scams or promote affairs with people in relationships or marriages. If you want a serious partner it's not going to be found on a dating site or app you're going to find her in the real world.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I know a guy who found his wife on Match. He had a different approach. He had all the bargaining power and didn't settle because he's tall as fuck and a manager. Of course, a few years into marriage it's looking bad financially, because she's Asian and overspends and feeds villages with filet Mignon back home.

• I have heard that eHarmony is much better than Match. com, although I can't vouch for it because U have never used dating sites.

• I am not sure!!

• Dating sites really only work in the states and Europe. Here in Singapore all the girls only use it for fun and will never reply anything.

• Match may be a little more serious oriented, but if you are entirely striking out, i'd work on your technique/profile/self first.

• Are you a faggot?