Girls, DAZED AND CONFUSED. ANY THOUGHTS?

So I met this girl and we really hit it off. We hung out for 5 days straight after that and had a really good time. Or at least, I think so. We were cuddling, kissing, having sex, you know... all that fun stuff. But things went sour after I asked her what exactly we were. She said we were dating but she doesn't want to rush things... and I get that, so I gave her space. I was devastated. I gave it a couple days, caved, and ended up texting her. She replied, "wow. I thought I'd never hear from you again because I didn't think you like what I said". We started talking again, and then out of the blue, she went cold on me. When I asked her about it, she said, "I'm sorry- I know I've been hot and cold, but I've got a lot on my mind, and I'm not over what happened in my last relationship just yet and I feel bad when we hang out". Again, I was devastated. I gave it a couple of weeks, and caved once again, asking her to grab dinner. We had a good time and she seemed like she was over her last relationship (and her Instagram said it too). Now, she never calls or texts first (she only did at the beginning). Should I continue to keep asking her out like I've always been doing or do you think I'm getting played? Help me out of this state if misery.

• Getting played
    50% (1)
  • She's really taking it slow
    50% (1)
  • You're stupid... the answer is so obvious that I don't even wanna tell you
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

What Girls Said 1

• You were the rebound. She probably was genuinely interested in the start, but somewhere down the road, she hasn't moved on from her ex, and that was her going hot and cold on you. She was interested, and felt bad that you guys kissed, had sex and whatever.. but in the end, she is not over her ex.