Do you like innocent looking or mature/rough looking girls?

• Innocent and cute
  • Rough and hot

Most Helpful Guy

• Innocent looking girls, with mature eyes.

What Guys Said 9

• Both can be hot if it fits the person and is done right so to speak :). I'm in to Kpop at the moment so I'll give you a example from there. Hyuna is very sexy she's a big star and she's definitely on the mature side. fml I'm not allowed links yet sry :/ You'll have to look them up yourself.

But there's 2 girls like a lot more than her that are on the cute side Girl's Day Minah So I think I'm more a fan of the cute side because it just makes me melt but I think it has to be natural If you fake it will probably pretty much always backfire. So pick the one that's more you ;).

• i like girls that look normal, but have a dangerous evil twisted side

• I don't associate rough, with hot lol.

I do tend to go for more petite women tho. Looks wise they might be seen as innocent, but you can always tell by the look in their eyes they are anything but. I like girls like that : )

• I like girls looking like they usually do.

• innocent and cute anyday , now dont mix that with being dumb and weak , no guy likes a weak, dumb girl but if i have to choose , its innocent and cute

• you say mature and rough I say high mileage

• As a rough long bearded pirate, i like my woman hot, wild and begging for treated rough!! ;)

• I think the more innocent they look the naughtier/rougher they are in bed. So maybe it's compensating when they are rough when out and about?

I think innocent but has to be sexy and seductive too.

Pls can u help me out on mine? girlsaskguys. com/flirting/q1889572-if-you-meet-a-nice-girl-at-uni-but-she-has-a-boyfriend-then-she-is

• Some where in the middle I don't want the innocent girl that doesn't know how to handle her self if we get into a bar fight but I also don't want the gel that just got out after 7 year in prison ether

What Girls Said 4

• People can "read" whether other people are DTF, with surprising accuracy, just from looking at their faces. www.researchgate.net/.../223264377_Perceiving_the_facial_correlates_of_sociosexuality_Further_evidence

Yep, that's a thing.

So, unless you are unusually bad at reading people subconsciously, this question just basically boils down to "Do you like people who wanna fuck right away, or, do you like people who save it for a long relationship?"

Well, except for that "mature" part. That's just kinda weird. LOL

• I rough? hahah! What now?

• I think it depends on the age of the guy, his experience and his own level of security. The answer is probably that guys don't really care if they are attracted to the specific girl. Older guys are more comfortable with a dangerous look

• rough?