Guys, Why do men seem to go out of their way to insult women they find unattractive?

I totally don't get it, it's like to men an unattractive woman has done them a personal wrong.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• They're jerks.

But people aren't very sensitive to those who aren't living up to the proscribed roles for their gender. Men need to be able to provide and protect and be physically brave, and be virile. He's emotionally weak, nor brave, virgin, or unemployed? He's gonna get crapped on.

Women are supposed to be pretty sweet and sexually chaste. And now you see why the standard insults aimed at women are 'ugly, bitch, slut/whore'. Guys aren't called those things. They get taunted that they're virgins living in their parent's basements, or pussies.

What Guys Said 13

• Huh? Maybe you just happen to come across such jerks. I have personally never insulted a woman just because I found her unattractive, and I don't know too many men who have indulged in such behaviour either.

• They are idiots to begin with. And and are bitterly unhappy with themselves or in their lives. As a result their bitter discontent manifests in the way they treat others who they erroneously feel aren't equal to them.

• some people are assholes

• I've never seen guys do this. It's mean.

• Men and women do it. It gives you a sense of power. I've been called gross by a girl. And don't get me started with what you girls talk about at the table. You ladies hit out on everyone: he is this, she said that blah blah. Gossip gossip.

• Some people are assholes who get off on making other people feel bad.

• they are projecting

• Simple. Those 'men' are losers.

• I was outside washing my car and two girls walking pass came into my yard to tell me I'm ugly. Girls go out of their way too.

• Does this happen? I was unaware. Of course if you mean on social media that doesn't count.

• Because they haven't been humbled in life

• It's maybe because of you personality.

• Same reason why women insult men with small penises.