Game: What you look for in a person?

For example: When I look for someone do date it's 50% looks 50% personality.

What's your percentage?

Most Helpful Girl

• 25% looks, 25% personality, 25% dreams/life goals/lifestyle, 25% if we click. Everything is equally important to me and if he doesn't get 100% there will be no relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually check they have a reflection just in case they're a vampire

What Girls Said 4

• 60/60

Yes, those add up to more than 100, because they're not mutually exclusive. Imagine a Venn diagram, with one circle for looks and the other for personality. Then you've got 40% in each of the outer two regions, and 20% in the intersection. NOW you add up to 100%.
    lol i'm a nerd

But, you see the point, right? The point is that there's a non-zero intersection, because these traits can play off each other. A boy's personality and comportment CAN make him more attractive -- yes, these things can even make him seem more PHYSICALLY attractive to us. That's a thing. A thing that can happen.

And, I mean, I'm, like, SUPER shallow and into hot bodies. For most girls it's probably more like 80/80, with 60% in the intersection and 20% in the outside parts.

• I look for apples! Does he have enough apples for the both of us!

• At first meeting its 75% looks and 25% personality. If I'm not attracted to you then there's nothing there but as the relationship grows it turns into 25% looks and 75% personality.

• So what if that person starts to let go of themselves during the relationship?

• It doesn't matter if I'm in love with them. I'm with them for them at that point.

• Same

What Guys Said 6

• 100%

100%

settling is for suckers

• To be honest, I'm not even sure what I look for! :P

• 100% looks 75% personality,

What I'm saying is I find a girl attractive initially or I don't period, non negotiable, if she's not skinny and doesn't have a pretty face on top of that I won't be attracted ever, so I need that attraction, then personality we need to get along, be able to talk and have trust, I don't care if we may otherwise be different as most good couples are, so I'll give some leeway to that

I know I didn't put the precents how you wanted but you get my point.

• So they're 175% percent?

Unless you're looking for 1 and 3/4 people I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

• You misunderstood the point, I won't give in on looks, I'm either very attracted to her initially the moment I see her, or I'm not, and to me that's 100% no alternative to that, I can't get past a girl being plain average etc. now I'm not uber picky she but she needs to be lighter complexioned, slender, and have a very pretty face, I don't care about chest or bottom etc, however still I'd say I usually am attracted to 7-8 range chicks, don't like numbering but it's the only way to give context, I meant that as a metaphor to show I simply won't accept less looks wise and no personality can get through that.

• The first thing I notice is her smiles and her eyes and then her accent and personality

• how is this a game games are supposed to be fun this just makes me depressed to know ill be lonely for my life

• 70% connection ie how well we connect
    15% looks
    15% personality