How would you react if you were going on a date with someone and they did not show or tell you they won't because of an emergency? Would you be mad?

If for example there was an emergency with one of there parents and they did not show and they did not tell you. What if they said they were really sorry?

• I would be mad.
    29% (4)12% (1)23% (5)Vote
  • I would forgive them.
    71% (10)50% (4)64% (14)Vote
  • See results.
    0% (0)38% (3)13% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If he canceled because of an emergency and shot me a text then that's fine. If he decided to completely cut me off and just leave me there planning on meeting up then I'd be pissed.

I'd feel bad abut his parents, but that wouldn't temper my anger about being blown off enough to override it completely.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be mad but I would forgive them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd forgive them for missing because of an emergency but I'd be pretty annoyed that they didn't at least text me unless they'd been the ones hurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would initially get mad and upset but given the situation I would forgive them. You can't predict accidents really and I would be happy they prioritized their family's health over a small date.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be mad if they just didn't turn up. If they text or called me and let me know that there was a reason they couldn't come, there'd be no problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like there isn't anything to forgive! Life happens, so I would totally let it go. Of course, I'd be embarrassed about being stood up, but I would understand.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Anyone who gets mad in this situation is automatically an asshole/bitch

0|1
    0|0