If it's snowing really bad, is that an excuse to reschedule my date tonight?

This guy and I have been talking for quite some time, we met online... The last week he asked me out twice last minute and I couldn't each time. Tonight we have a scheduled date for dinner... I am staying with my parents (I'm 21) and he is driving an hour to meet me at the restaurant (he's 25). But it's really storming here... Blizzard conditions all day. Schools are cancelled.. It's also not my car that id be using so I don't even think I would have permission to go (which means he would have to pick me up...)

what should I do? I don't want him to think I'm not interested :(

Updates:
He actually said he couldn't make it because of the snow 😁

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

  • its not a bad idea, it'd definitely be safer, but if he still insists, don't deny the man.

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • I was going to say that is reasonable to make a rain check for another day. I see your update, so it worked out! :)

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

  • if you keep cancelling he will think your not interested call him and let him decide if he feels about makeing the trip.

    0|0
    0|0
  • If he has a spine he will go no contact on you if you cancel this one

    3 times... Lol

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

  • You already re-scheduled way too many times. I think you should go out with him this time, otherwise he will assume that you're not interested at all.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...