Would a guy date a girl who didn't really have a butt and small breasts?

Everything on me is small, it makes me think that I'll be alone forever because of it. People tell me all of the time that guys want an butt and breasts. Is it true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Argh, that big-butt-big-boobs beauty type is mostly a stupid hype going on at the moment. Just wait and let it pass. I'll promise you, 2-3 years from now, nobody will talk about it anymore. It's like all those stupid beauty and fashion trends. Everyone gets all hipster-ish about it and wants to look like that and 2 years later nobody gives a fuck anymore. Also, I don't know if this is gonna make you feel better but it's only a US-American thing. I don't think this is an international trend. It's mostly going on in America because of the Latino (and maybe black) minority I think.

Personally, I love east Asian girls. They're my absolute favorite. My girlfriend is Korean but I'm also into Japanese, Chinese and Taiwanese girls. They're all very cute. And one thing they all have in common is that they're all petite, they're skinny and very tender and they have small butts and relatively small boobs. I really love this type of girl. I especially love the small, tight butts. I don't get what people find hot about big butts. So I don't think you should worry :-). I'm sure there are many other guys like me out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Now I'm starting to think that guys hate big boobs or something now because of all these questions asking if guys like small boobs. :/

What Guys Said 33

• Yes, that actually was my type in my 20s, as the first girl I really fell for deeply had this kind of body (Japanese, very skinny, long arms and legs and neck). Now my range has broadened (not changed) to include girls with bigger butts, but small breasts is still my favorite.

• Boob size ain't that big a deal - a guy might like a girl because she has big boobs, but he won't not like someone because they have small boobs. But it's unlikely that they'll be a game changer.

If having a small butt bothers you, just hit the gym and try some squats. Otherwise, don't worry about it!

• If he liked you enough and you had a pretty face.

Pretty face + personality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>butt, boobs, everything else

• its not impossible

• It's an common thing for an very skinny girls, so you should try and play into your own advantages of looking more young and less like an fully grown woman, for better and worse.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PetitePride

• Depends on the guy.

I have known some professional runway models. They are sticks.

Personally, I like when WOT and I can put my arms all the way around her and touch my hands past my opposite elbows.

I would MUCH rather go out with a girl with small breasts and butt than one that has either too big.

• Yeah it's possible, before most guys get to the body... I think face/personality is more important.

• Honestly it doesn't matter. Sure a big butt is nice. Boobs I could care less. But I'd say the fact is of guys don't date you because you have those physical traits. Don't get me wrong some guys like those traits. It shuts out the manwhores. Their was this one girl who had similar traits. Sure I wasn't completely stunned with her body. But then again it's personal preference. But as I got to know her she was the hottest sweetest girl o ever met. Theirs a lot of hope for you. Keep your head up :)

• It's not true. I'm sorry you feel bad about yourself, but people really do fall in love for reasons other than boobs and butt. I know, weird but true.

• Lots of guys like small boobs and an ass like yours. Give yourself a chance

• Yes girls can be beautiful with different sized features. It isn't like there's only one perspective of beauty shared by all men.

• Hell no! That's just a small part of why men like women. Generally over hyped as @BlueCoyote Said.

• your bust and butt does not matter if someone truly loves you they won't care

• if you have a nice face and personality and are not fat, i´d say you have a solid chance of not ending up forever alone.

• I will admit, I like classically beautiful figure, particularly broad hips. That being said, if a lady takes care of her body reasonable well and is a good person, she's a go in my book. Can't speak for anyone else, though.

• sure, I actually like the more petite/skinny type of body. the size isn't everything... the overall shape is more important

• I liked a girl who had no butt and boobs. She had really awesone eyes and fsce but never dated her because i was too pussy to ask her out. Im sure you will do fine.

• Personally I prefer a nice butt and above average to big boobs but everybody has their own type that they like, and I've also fallen for girls with basic assets just because I liked their personality. So really anything can happen!

• Plenty of guys will, personally I find the type almost more attractive than the big boobs big butt. It's just what people perfer.

• Yes now calm down and relax.

• I just care about face and personality

• How small breasts? Lol I love big boobs so if its too small, I doubt I would lol

• Nah. Guys like women who look like women, not little boys.

• more over the assets, guys see character and attitude in a girl...

assets come later or never

• That's what I love, I prefer it. Just work out, be healthy, and take care of your face.

• of course! its cute

• F no. the smaller the better!1Porn movies have ruined big breasts, they are not special anymore!!

• Of course I would.

• I would date a girl like that.

• Sure. I'd still grab her butt and play with her boobs. Besides its about how nice she is and if our personalitys click

Friends first
    Dating second

And third I'd be happy to have romance again, I don't have a great body, I don't expect the girl to have a nicki ass and DD tittys.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 9

• I have a smallish butt, average and smallish boobs lol hope I am not that undesirable:/

• Studies show guys like girls with small breast better than like D cup. I don't think it will put you out of the game any

• No. Guys might initially get attracted to a girls big butt or big breast if he's into that, initially. But long term? If her personality isn't the best, it's on to the next.

• Because he likes her. Guys don't want butt. Guys want a girl who's nice and affectionate, who talks to them and listens to them. Petite girls get guys. Believe me they do.

• As long as you have a vagina, you will have some guy out there willing to date you

• First everyone has a butt but not everyone has boobs.#fact... now, their is nothing wrong with being petite a lot of men like that so own it and Work it.

• Not every guy. But yes, some guys care about that.

• Nope. Those are just perverts

• Yes, there are guys that would. Maybe they like other features (hair, overall pretty face, eyes, etc.). I don't have an ass, and was a bit surprised how many times I get asked out.