I think POF (Pond of Fish) is a big joke! How many of you have been blocked on that site for no reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are all the women on POF fat?

• All those dating sites are like that. its nasty... nobody wants to take care of themselves anymore. THen the ones who are in shape are snobs... what can ya do..

• Dude you are retarded. SMH.
      Look at the last time they were logged in. Majority of the profiles have not been logged into for MONTHS.
      You dont even live in this area of the woods. You have no clue dude.

lol "You just have to know where to look." come on get real dude.

• Last time they logged in:

Claire: 1 hour ago
      Vivian: 24 minutes ago
      Sara: 3 days ago.

I am NOT using POF. POF seems to be all fatties. I am pointing out that there are online dating sites with beautiful women, even in and near Superior, Wisconsin. These profiles are on one of those other sites.

Online dating works GREAT to find attractive women, anywhere, if you know what sites to use, the ones that have more women than men on them.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• That site is full of fake profiles, or so I have heard from people who use it. Haven't used it myself.

• POF is alright but i think 50% of the profiles there are nutters and fake. The other 50% are women who think they are worth more because there are way more men on there than women so it increases their self worth. So they think they can block guys because there are so many guys lining up.

• i think it is funny when someone blocks you so you can't replay making it look like they won the argument

• I've never been on POF... :-P

• The main reason guys get blocked is you can't show your Wang. I tried a few tasteful pics of my hairy asshole and got blocked even though it was art and the terms and conditions don't specifically rule out the beauty of a dilated anus.

• Everyone wanted me until I mentioned that a sexual relationship is also wanted and now I don't get as many hits. It's a fact of life in dating sites.

• Its all a scam to make the man pay the rich business man always sticks it to the little man.

• Several

Example

Girl - you are hot
    Me - thanks
    We talk and flirt then bam
    They leave

It's bullshit

• I have used it and it is full of fakes. I blocked myself, does that count?