Should I have sex with him, I'm so confused?

What would you do if a guy you knew texted you after a party where you hardly spoke saying he wanted to sleep with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that is up to you it's your body.. but I can't see what the point would be.. he would probably get more out of it then you would and then his ego would be so inflated.. he would think I can get anyone I want.. I am gods gift to women.. but if you think this is some how going to bring you closer to him.. go right ahead then.. but like I stated, what is the point

What Guys Said 1

• what would I do if a guy I knew texted me after a party and we hardly spoke and he wanted to sleep with me?

hmm... fuck no

• Aren't you... a guy yourself

• He was quoting you 😒

• @Opethgirl09 I'm not stupid. I just don't understand why he answered lol

What Girls Said 3

• I'd probably laugh and say thanks but no thanks? lol I don't know, if he wanted to sleep with me, you'd think he'd try a little harder to at least converse with me at the party. That is if he was going to be bold enough to make such a request over text message.

• Um no? Unless you want to be easy.

• I would tell him hell no and then never talk to him again.