Does it bug you when someone keeps trying to hook you up, single people?

I mean some of my friends keep trying to hook me up with their guy friends or some guys and I told them I appreciate it but I'm not ready and I'm still not. I mean I'm 26 so I have plenty of time to find someone again. I'm just tried of some people bugging me about being single like its a crime. I mean that's what if feels like and my friends understand. I feel like they won't quit bigging me until I get a boyfriend. I do want any other relationship but not now and I feel like they won't stop until I find someone. I told them I'll neet someone when it's MY time. Sheesh.

• yes. back off!!!
  • No i dont mind it.
  • maybe

What Guys Said 2

• No one actually tries to 'hook me up', because single, available women in my country are an endangered species. But it does get annoying when people speculate about the reasons why I have been single for over 5 years now, and ask me really weird questions about it.

• None of my guy friends are good with girls so they don't know how to help me.

What Girls Said 1

• No actually I would quite like it. My friends know me very well. Most of them for 15 years or more. So, if someone was to get on with my friends, and my friends knowing me so well, it would probably be a good shot!

• Ok. That's your opinion. I mean I appriciate what my friends are doing but I'm just still not ready.

• I am not implying you should feel the same. Yes you asked us how WE feel, and that's what I feel for me. Not for anyone else! :)

• Right. I gotcha :)