Passive aggressive or just immature?

Long story short, I've been seeing my boyfriend for 3 months. He usually calls or and messages me daily, of course I call him too but I try not to too much as I feel like I'm bugging him. He ignored me for a whole week last week, no text call nothing! I called him to see how he was and he went on about how he's really busy so I left him to it as I felt like he didn't have the guts to tell me he's losing interest.. As he was so consistent and dramactically changed..

2 days later he calls me I didn't answer straight away so he called 12 times in a row, I told him how I felt and he said he's still really into me etc and apologised for not keeping contact. We were texting last night and he took a while to reply during this time I fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning he had added me on Fb. I text him back morning :) and explained that i fell asleep and he read the message and hasn't replied all day.

I feel like he's pissed off at me because I didn't reply but I genuinely fell asleep, I feel like it's a double standard because it's OK for him to ignore me but not ok for me.. Why do guys do this and should I just forget about him and move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I'm not like other guys. I always reply to texts or messages in a timely manner unless I fell asleep or am really busy. I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet..

What Guys Said 2

• Not sure I would say immature, but he might feel like you're playing him too. Although given that you just had an open heart talk to talk with him, he really shouldn't be acting like this.

I would say wait it out and see how he reacts.

• Both

What Girls Said 1

• He ignored you for a whole week? Wow. That would be a huge red flag for me. How are things now?