DO girls get their boyfriend's anything for Valentine's day?

I mean should i get my boyfriend something?
I'm not sure i'm kinda new at this.

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I take it as an opportunity to be kind of cheesy xD we're Long Distance right now so I did Open When Letters for him and a framed picture of us that said "distance means so little when someone means so much" and a mason jar full of chocolate kisses that said "when you miss my kisses". SUPER cheesy but he liked it

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Sure I've gotten stuff from my gals before.

1|0
    0|0
    • Like what?

• Show All
    • Oh that's really cute. Thanks for sharing :)

• Bjs if they're lucky

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Well, Victoria's Secret actually has a men's cologne, a men's body spray, and a men's body wash now. (They were far-seeing enough not to actually put "Victoria's Secret" on the packaging, since I'd imagine some boys would have misgivings about that -- the whole product line just says "Very Sexy for Him".)

These things could be decent gifts, if you are into the whole gifting thing. They do smell good, by the way. You can go to the VS website and just type in "him" as a search keyword, and you'll see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I love giving my boyfriend gifts lol
    He will be very appreciative.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've done it before. he'd like it if u did, I'm sure =] even if it's something small.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, do like a card and maybe a sweet note or something. Iv done like photo albums or collages or just some art work to express ur love

1|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't you get him something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Just get him something simple that he likes. Doesn't have to cost a lot or be too fancy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Girls should buy the guy something too. Its not a one way street.

0|1
    0|0
  • yahh get him something. its sweet and shows affection and appreciation.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, get him something, he'll appreciate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him a bj;) jkjkjkjkjkjkjk maybe get him some cologne or something, thats what i do

0|0
    0|0
  • I got him a PS4 game and baked him a chocolate cake.

1|1
    0|0