If someone looks ugly to you and you are not physically attracted to him/her, would you give him/her a chance?

• Yes
  • No
anyone else?
would you give them a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a romantic chance, it wouldn't be honest in that respect, I think at least some physical attraction is necessary in a romantic relationship and if I didn't feel that, I wouldn't feel the desire to date them.

Most Helpful Guy

• It wo be unfair to them since you would not be happy and it would affect them.

What Girls Said 8

• Can't force yourself to be attracted to someone.

Now, if the person seemed like someone who I could potentially find myself attracted to one I got to know him, I'd give it a shot.

• If they looked ugly to me for ever then no.

If I'm judging on the "first glance" then yes, cause plenty of times I've thought some people were unattractive to me physically until I met them.

• No I wouldn't.

• Yes I have a crush on a why extremely smart guy and he isn't the best looking guy... He's my best guy friend well one of cuz im friends with his friends but ya know I don't care about looks as long as they don't look like a troll

• If I'm lonely, desperate with a dry spell. Otherwise I don't lower my standards. I'm shallow, I know 😱

• 1|0
  • We can be friends yes but if im not attracted to him i wouldn't date him

• No why would i?

What Guys Said 2

• If she is the sweetest loving and caring woman then, yes I'll give her a try.

• they also deserve better.