This guy really stumped me! Please help!

I've been texting and talking to this guy a fb for a few weeks now. We haven't really talked in person more than "Hey" or something along those lines. Well the other day he wrote me on fb and saying, "You are aware that friends hangout? and we are almost friends". I told him I was aware of this and that I guess we aren't really friends till we do hangout. We ended up joking about how we were fake friends. lol. But he never did suggest when we should hangout. I don't understand why he would say that and then not ask me to hangout. Was he expecting me to take the inititive? Should I just ask him to do something?

When we first started texting he called "dibs" on not texting me first. So I had to be the one to initiate the texting. Should I maybe call dibs on not being the one to suggest hanging out first?

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds to me that he wants to be the one to be pursued.I say by all means, go ahead and ask him to hang out. Nothing too bad can come of it right?

What Girls Said 1

• go ahead and ask him to hang out. don't be shy, he wants YOU to be the one to txt him, chat him, ask him to do stuff first. go for it