Do white girls like white guys any more?

• Yes
    94% (15)71% (12)82% (27)Vote
  • No
    6% (1)29% (5)18% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No we don't. There are literally no white girls dating any white guys because we're absolutely fed up with white guys. Duhhhhh.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Meh, if they're attractive and a good person, then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why the meh?

• Show All
    • "I haven't had a black boyfriend, nor do I plan to anytime soon." Maybe that is what led him to say you "don't like blacks". I guess it can be interpreted that way.

• @StreetLevel Ohhh, I see :P I just meant that I got with my first and current partner at 15 so obviously I didn't have a relationship with anyone before that (hence never having a black partner) and we've been together for four years now and I'm happy so I don't plan on seeking out another partner right now because I enjoy how things are :P I can see how it may be interpreted as racist.

• Nope. We don't. None of us date white guys any more.

1|0
    0|0
    • at least you're honest :/

• I'm a white girl who likes white guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I'm the odd one out here... I totally don't think this is true for me personally. But I guess some people have a preferred race. It's possible that many white girls like white guys better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush on a white guy. He's a smart person and very shy but cute however I don't care about looks I care about personality lel

0|0
    0|0
  • Any more than what?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white guys, yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Some do, others don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of retard question is this? All races date their own race the MAJORITY of the time. Stop being a lame, lose weight or get plastic surgery. Then maybe you'll get pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but only the alphas... they train men to be feminazis from childhood... so unfortunately the alphas are feminazis

0|0
    0|0