Should I tell her that I am interested in being more than friends now?

So me and this girl were sort of seeing each other for a while, but not much really happened, besides very flirty texts. I was undecisive with my feelings but have recently determined that I really do like this girl and was going to tell her last week. However it turns out she is seeing someone else and I had no idea and I am confused of what to do now. Should I ask about the other guy, and how serious that is, and then tell her that I am now interested in more or has that ship sailed because I took too long?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello! I am currently in this situation right now except I am a girl. I've been seeing this guy for about 6 months and nothing really happened for a while, its long distance and we don't see much of each other but when we do, we hit it off, always. He realized how much he loved me when i distanced myself and he told me but, I lost interest from his lack of communication. I gave him another shot and we are back on track. It took a little bit but, if i were you I would take the risk and let her know you are interested by dropping subtle hints. If she's not interested at all move along! I promise you'll find someone

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Girls have many guys pursuing them. You can ask casually, "hey, are you dating that guy Rick?"

And she will be honest. You don't have to tell you how you feel if she's already seeing someone. At least you didn't ask and she said, "Oh, i'm sorry but i'm dating someone". Saved yourself that humiliation. But if you're hell-bent on letting her know you like her while she is dating someone, you can say, "oh, i understand... i was going to ask you to be my Valentine date, but since you're seeing someone, its cool".

• Not sailed yet, but you are cutting it close to the deadline.
    Main issue is that she will think you're acing out of jealousy, not romance

• It's just not worth it... looking for a relationship is like looking for the noose