I am extremely shy. Wil I die a virgin?

I am 18 and I know it sounds immature. How can I get married & have kids when I'm shy? I like the idea of kissing and hugging, but when I think about how married couples get butt-naked & have sex, I think it's very wild & I get so shy & wonder if it'll ever happen! Please help. If I fall in love with my husband, would it be doable? Do normal people also get embarrassed when they have sex for the 1st time? or shy people don't have a chance? I'm Mormon and saving myself for marriage by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you won't die a virgin. You'll meet someone you'll be comfortable with

What Guys Said 6

• Good luck and there is nothing wrong with being a virgin and waiting for marriage. Even the ugliest and most fowl among us have sex. Just take your time... you don't wanna just into butt sex when you never seen a dick yet. Calm those young hormones down lol

• im pretty sure if you "fall in love"... the shyness will just roll right out because you will be comfortable around him.

• Nobody dies a virgin: life fucks everyone.

• loooool... this is epic... and from now on... I said this.

• @RandomPerson1324 well.. i tend to stay under the radar... so not too many cop stories.

• When you experience life and gain more confidence, your shyness will eventually fade away.

• I'm going to die a virgin because I am fat and ugly, and seeing as what I want in a woman is not also "fat and ugly," my standards, and the fact that no one who fits my standards would ever consider me, means I'm screwed.

There is nothing wrong with being shy. Just don't be so shy that you won't allow anyone to get close to you.
    I'm 300 pounds, have broken teeth, and am a 4 at best. I have a reason to be untouched.
    You're 18, female, and shy. You don't have a reason to be unwanted.

• If you are REALLY shy and don't want to be a virgin... just bend over and I'll help you out

What Girls Said 1

• STOP thinking this way.

You're an adult woman. If you go into a relationship too shy it will destroy you. You need to work on your emotional strength before committing to someone. There is a lot more to sex and relationships than you think. Step one is to lose this fear because if you don't it will not end well. Push yourself. Get out of your comfort zone