Guys, who gives better dating advice?

• Girls
    16% (3)
  • Guys
    42% (8)
  • I love everyone. Take this flower and show the results.
    42% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• On average guys give other guys better dating advice.

The subset of women who give good advice give -great- advice.

Someone has said asking women for dating advice is like asking fish for fishing advice, and there's a lot of truth in that. But it's also true that if there were a few self aware talking fish, any fisherman would be reeeeally interested in their help.

Most women aren't self aware enough to see what excites and attracts women, they can only describe what they'd like behavior wise from someone they're already attracted to. Since most guys with dating problems are stuck on the 'generating attraction' part, most women dont' give them much useful advice. But a few really do.

Men are pretty much as bad in terms of saying what they'd like, not what they find attractive.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Guys give better advice in general because we are outcome orientated. Girls are better at sympathy, not solutions.

0|2
    0|0
  • That's not really a gender specific question I've honestly seen both guys and girls on here who both give horrible advice and great advice, it just depends on the individual.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly has nothing to do with gender, more with age, experience and awareness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think either gender specifically. Some people give better advice than others for one reason or another

0|1
    0|0
  • most girls give horrible advice
    cause they don't look at themselves, what makes you think there gonna look at other people correctly

0|1
    0|0
  • girls are and i am sorry if you find it offensive delusional ( sometimes ) the advices they give apart from look and smell good dont really work that well , in fact the opposite does , weird i know but thats how it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls give horrible dating advice to guys. They tell guys to do stuff like bring a girl flowers, which just make him look desperate and clingy.

0|1
    0|0