Is dating a younger girl really such a bad thing?

I'm talking about a girl around 17, 18, or 19, dating a guy in his mid 20s.
Aside from this being illegal, do guys really look down on this?
Say you're a guy, maybe 24 or 25, and you tell your friends about your new girlfriend, and when they ask how old she is, you say 17.
Is this something guys look badly upon?
I mean I would think guys would RATHER somebody younger than him. It's likely that she's not too experienced (if she even is experienced at all), her body is still young, and she's open to try new things, right?
I mean what's so bad about dating a younger girl? Guys, what are the pros and cons of being with a younger girl, and would you prefer a younger girl?

What Guys Said 2

• i dated a 19 year old when I was 23, that wasn't bad at all. but I wouldn't date a 17 year old when I was 23.

im 25 now and I don't think I'd date an 18 year old, just seems too young, her life is just starting and mines in a way different place.

• A guy in his mid 20's dating a 17 y/o is not something I see as positive, cause I personally wouldn't do that. But if she's 18-19, I don't see anything wrong if he's 24-25.

What Girls Said 1

• And the award for creepiest question of the day goes to you! Congratulations OP!

If anyone is talking about you like "It's likely that she's not too experienced (if she even is experienced at all), her body is still young, and she's open to try new things, right?" YOU RUN. That's freaking serial killer talk. Do you want to end up cut up into little pieces in someone's basement?

Why do you think murderers target young girls? Because the teen brain isn't developed and you make bad decisions. That's the way it is. Yay adolescence.