I feel like im not a good enough of a person to date? any advice?

I try to tell myself im good enough a I am, im not a bad or a boring person, but i feel like my life doesn't reflect that at all.

I feel like i should have had more friends, more guys would be interested in dating me etc.

So it feels like im lying to myself rather being realistic or just boosting my own confidence.

Im veru active and i eat healthy so i feel like i have reached my bet potential looks wise. Im not interested in using makeup, so thats not something im going to anyway. I look what i look like and if guys dont like that, then i dont have any interest in dating them.

Anyway, i dont know what to do or belive..

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a pretty sour flavor to have. But, don't place your value over dating. Don't just do stuff because you think it will increase your chances in dating just live the way you want to live. That's besides, the age group that you're in isn't the most pleasant anyways so trust me, you're not missing out on much.

• well its not only datin.. its about making friends too.. i have 2 friends i hang out with outside uni, we aren't that close and we bare hang out.. in genereall making new friends is quite hard for me so there is a lot of weekends i sit home and alone and feeling bad.. it get a bit frustrating to almost always have to invite yourself to things

• Not all of us appeal to the general public. Do you like to participate in the common activities they do? Weed, hookups, partying, clubbing... etc?

• i like grabbing a drink or going partying once in a while.. not into ONS or weed.. I do enjoy going out drinking, but i rarely get invited.. And the one person who actually invites me to a lot of events is the most boring person I know.. He barely talks to and he ony talks about himself, the few times i actually agreed to go with him i was bored out of my mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, hey.

Telling yourself what a failure you are won’t make you any more successful. Telling yourself you’re not living up to your full potential won’t help you reach a higher potential. Telling yourself you’re worthless and unlovable won’t make you feel any more worthy or lovable.

I know it sounds almost annoyingly simple, but the only way to achieve self love is to love yourself regardless of who you are and where you stand and even if you know you want to change.

You are enough just as you are. And self love will be a little bit easier every time you remind yourself of that.

^.^

• i get that.. but no point telling myself im super interesting and fun when im the only one who thinks so...

What Guys Said 4

• d00d just try.

that is all you have to do.

• try what?

• just try going out on dates.

telling yourself you don't feel like you're good enough, which would keep you unmotivated, isn't the way to go.

• i do.. but things never work out.. and thats also a big factor why i feel like guys only like me for my looks and that im not intersting nor fun enough for them to seriously date..

• What are a few things that you always wanted to do to improve yourself for yourself? are any of those things desirable to guys? I'd work on stuff like that until the right guy drops on by. Physical attraction is only the first step in finding the right person. ( I have the same mentality with girl that don't find me attractive)

• I feel like I should be funnet, more outgoing, more interesting abd more likable..

• Why do you not feel good enoug?

• Because what I consider attractive qualities I dont feel like I posess. I dont feel like im interesting enough or fun enough for someone to want to either be a good friend or seriously date me

• Maybe go to a mental health place and talk to someone about it

• Guys don't care about your social group. We don't date girls to gain social status, we use status to get girls.

What Girls Said 0