This girl and I seem to have a few things in common but she's not the type of girl I usually go for?

She's pretty skinny whereas im more on the chubby side. I just spoke to her on the phone for the first time and we seemed to have a few things in common. I've already been with a skinnier girl, but my preference is usually heavier girls with a bit of meat on them... What should I do?

We have never met, I actually met her from a online dating site

What Girls Said 2

• You should just go on a date with her and see if you guys are into each other.
    You don't have to date her immediatly!

• the fact you like 'heavier' girls is just a preference... a girl's weight doesn't add, change, or affect her personality. if you get along and have things in common, then you get along and have things in common, regardless if the girl is obese or anorexic. just go along with it and see wagwarn... would be peak if you dismissed it and she ended up being the one

What Guys Said 1

• Here is an idea: before you date her why don't you try being her friend first and hangout a couple of times. Maybe she'll grow on you or you will just like her as a friend. Give the girl a shot.