If a girl had her breasts and genital area pierced would you assume that she was a slut or easy?

I just started dating a girl who has her nipples and vaguna hood pierced, does this make her a slut or seem trashy? She got it late in life too like 26

• Slutty
  • Not a big deal

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing I would assume about her is that she deserves to date someone who can at least spell vagina properly and knows female anatomy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know piercings are becoming more common on younger women , I've seen a lot with belly button piercings, I know when at the beach tat's and belly piercings are all you see , but nipple piercings and genital and more sexual. but they too are more common then in years past. it really depends on how many guys she has been with , some of the girls that get these sort of piercings only show them to boyfriends so might not necessary of been with a lot of guys.

What Girls Said 9

• if your definition of "slutty" is has more sex than the average female then yes, there's nothing wrong with that, but people who have non traditional piercings are statistically more sexually open and adventurous. I mean, when's the last time you heard of a catholic women for example having a clit piercing. people who get tats and piercings are generally liberals.
    She might not be, just talk to her, but it's definitely more likely that she's more open, again, not a bad thing.

• Not slutty or easy, but clearly FREAKYYY

• Piercings don't reflect a person's sexual life, but aesthetically speaking *I think* they look bad. .-.

• All it would me think is "oh she's got her vagina and nipples pierced" I mean… what is actually slutty about that? Really, how would that make her slutty at all?

• If the only women a guy sees that have such piercings are strippers, porn stars or prostitutes, he might make some assumptions.

Likely some wrong assumptions...

If it never occurs to you that your physician, your bank branch manager or your landlord might have the same piercings (hidden by clothing, of course), then that skews your perspective.

• I just got my nippers pierced last week n I don't consider that being a slut.

• Trashy but some do it for pleasure like tongue piercing

• No of course not, that is a bullshit assumption.

• Nipples no problem but not both

• I think that's hot (I'm a girl)! Not too big on the vag piercing. I myself want nippke piercings eventually. Maybe she is having her braveness only at that age flourishing only now? I heard having a vag piercing makes sex amazing so I don't know. Maybe your lucky.
    Enjoy ;)

What Guys Said 14

• I would now that she is suffering inside. So much so that it has spilled outside, to mutilating her body. I am not saying all piercings are mutilation, but healthy, well balanced, adjusted and happy people do not pierce their nipples and vulvas. Would I date her depends on if she is willing to allow God to enter into her heart, and begin to heal her, like He has healed me.

• if they are a more recent thing, i wouldn't worry. some girls are just into that stuff.

admittedly, i've known several girls with piercings who want to show everyone and ask anyone who walks by if they want to see/touch them... but i've also known girls who i was quite surprised were pierced, because they didn't advertise it.

• Id think she's probably had an above average number of sexual partners.

• I assume women are sluts.

• I wouldn't date a girl who had those piercings, but it's just my personal preference. An aesthetic thing, not a slut thing

I don't like making assumptions like that

• I think see would be a wild one in the sack.

• Dated gals with one or both and they were just normal women. So a stereotype like that is really wrong and unfair to the ladies.

• why would that make her a slut? makes no sense

• Not a big deal... she's not a slut just because she gets nipples and clit/labia pierced...

• its just a piercing, doesn't reflect how sexual they are

• It's meant to increase orgasms and sensitity so doesn't it enhance sex

• Not slutty, but not not a big deal either.

• Eh.. not so much the piercings but the fact that she had no problem dropping her underwear in front of a complete stranger to get it done.

• I'd suspect she liked sex. That doesn't say she has or hasn't been unusually promiscuous.

• Trashy but hot, be hard to last for a very long time with that rubbing against my do lolly same goes with a tongue ring as well