Are loyal husbands loyal because they don't desire other women?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes sure, along with a few other things. My loyalty would come from my ideals... my ideals comes from Christianity.

What Guys Said 22

• Answer isn't yes or no. It's a maybe. Depends on the person and the situation, one husband could be loyal because of that, he could be loyal because he doesn't feel he can do better so he "settled" for this marriage, or could be loyal because he's being put into a position because of external factors - perhaps parents, friends, social circumstances, financial circumstances, and so on.

• When couples say 'I don't find anyone attractive/desire them other then my SO'

are bullshiters unless they have some aort of mental illness associated with undesirability within people.

But in my experience... I'm loyal because I love my woman.. And Yes I find other women attractive too but don't love them and because lf that.. Every woman compared to my woman isn't even half as attractive as my woman. But thats probably because I love the shit out of her

• I am in love with a guy and other guys are shit to me

• all men desire other women. all women will eventually desire other men. its how we're built. its in our genes to want to fuck a billion different women. its the reason the human race exists. husbands are loyal because they *want* to fuck other women but don't because they are dedicated. that is a sacrifice they make for you. it doesn't mean they aren't loyal. thoughts are thoughts. actions are actions. and even then. no one is perfect. no one can be 100% loyal. hell. most people are probably only capable of being 30% loyal. humans are fallible. flawed. emotional. impulsive. loyalty like everything else is relative.

• To that I would say no.. that is not the reason.. the reason one will stay loyal is both parties have found common ground to be on.. and both work on that as an on going thing.. I have never been married and this opinion is not carved in stone.. but to me it make perfect sense.. and I try always to be a person that thinks things out before I leap into them

• The answer is yes, but that is not the only reason. They also love thier wife deeply.

• Attraction does not stop simply because you are married. A loyal husband is loyal out of respect for you, not because he doesn't finch other females desirable.

• No that's not it they are loyal because they have morals, values and they respect or at least adhere to the vows they made when they married their spouse.

• Men are more loyal than women at a certain point. Men feel obligated to meet their commitments, that's why only 20% of men initiate divorce, because they made a commitment. If you think about it women lead the charge to the altar but 4 out of 5 times they are the ones who break their deal.

• Wow, really people?

It depends on the man, I guess today most women are bitches so most men don't give a shit... no one can commit today, I'm surprised people learn to fucking talk and function in society at all.

• Loyal husbands do find other women attractive. The idea they don't goes against nature itself. Find women attractive however does not mean you would have sex with them.

• no what makes them loyal is them not acting on their desire

• It's more about respect and love then desire.

• its simply because they respect and truly love their wives and have some self-respect.

• No. Absolutely not. Loyal husbands are loyal because they chose to be loyal because they believe in a trustworthy marriage.

• No, its because their love for their SO is greater than their desire for other women

• Nope, loyal husbands are loyal because they desire other women and don't act on it.

• I think it's a mixture of content, ethics and values.

• But I can't desire others even if I force myself.

• Most likely you won't. But, I'm happy for you.

• If he stays forever with me then I won't ever be single. I have always dreamed of passionate love

• This is not a yes or no question.

• They love their wives.

• I wasn't always this way but at this point in my life I think that some ( not all ) have little interest or desire in other women. I don't think I'll ever be able to find someone attractive as my future wife and mother of my kids.

• There are a few men like this, but they're a fairly small minority.

For the vast majority of men (and i suspect a small majority of women, though i'm less sure), being faithful is a -choice-. They value monogamy, so they stay faithful. The idea of sex with others isn't repellent, but they value the bond. That doesn't just mean they don't want their partner to have sex with others so grudgingly agree not to cheat themselves (though some are probably like that). It means that even though they find others sexually attractive, they DO believe sex is special if it's kept only for someone you love, and they don't want to get used to sex being just a fun activity with anyone. They want to share it only with their partner.

• no, but even better cause they are loving and self discipled enough to never act on it or even contemplate it.

What Girls Said 8

• No, they are loyal because they have a conscience and value loyalty. Plus, they are able to control their desires and emotions

Even loyal guys can find other girls attractive, even if they are in love with their SO. Finding someone else desirable and attractive doesn't necessarily mean they will cheat... if given the opportunity.

• As human beings, it is impossible to desire one and ONLY one person in your life. Sexual attraction is natural and there is no way to prevent it. Being loyal is about controlling yourself, resisting urges, knowing that you should only express your desire for one man/woman.

• no. I think they are loyal because they know there heart belong to his wife.

• No. They're loyal because even though other women are still attractive to them, they love their wives and respect the commitment they've made and they value the relationship they have more than meaningless sex with someone elsem

• yes in a way that they may see a girl who may fleetingly draw their eye, but ultimately there's no one they'd rather be with than their wife.

• They're loyal because that's what you do when you love someone

• Because they know what is commitment.

• Not necessarily. I think they just love and respect their partner enough to not betray their trust or to hurt them.