How long before you asked out a girl the first time?

Guys - the first girl you asked out, how long did it take you before you finally asked?

Girls - how long did your first boyfriend take to ask you out?

"How long" being the time between when you first saw/met them and when you/they finally asked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very first time? About 4 years and she turned me down.

Second time was on the first day I met her, she said "yes", and since then I usually asked girls out pretty early (usually within weeks of meeting them, and not so rarely even on the first day after I was introduced to them).

Mostly I got out of the "crushing" phase, never allowed myself to develop such things. I'd ask a girl out if I liked her even a little bit, and got over the fear of being rejected.

What Guys Said 5

• I was 16, perfect girl for me smart, brown hair, short and we sat next to each other in maths she was pretty funny She said no though so FUCK.

• Known each other for about 3 months before I had the balls to say anything

• The quicker the better - this way you'll know if she likes you or not and won't waste time worrying about it and overthinking it!! Definitely worked for me.

• Well I met them when I was 7. And then I asked them out when I was 15. Kind of wish I hadn't...

• It's usually like 1-3 days.

• minutes haha !!

What Girls Said 1

• I asked him out lol A couple of days after we met.