How do I ask him out? Please I don't know what to do and I have never done this before?

Ok soo if you have read my previous questions you will know what's going on, but if not ill tell u now. My best guy friend admitted he liked me and I think he knows I like him back and he's very shy but really smart and tall and sweet but I don't know how to ask him out... help?

What Guys Said 1

• Just say something simple like, would you like to go bowling or have dinner with me?

What Girls Said 1

• start a convo about movies and mention a film you want to see, and perhaps say 'would you like to go see... with me sometime? It's meant to be really good, I think you'd enjoy it too'

or just general convo and say 'would you like carry on this conversation over drinks sometime?'

remember to smile :)

• Thank you and I do think it's a good answer but im too young to drink lol and I want to talk to him and I'm scared to go on a proper date... but I see where you are coming from and I'm Sur ethat answer will be useful for other people

• welcomes! the drinks don't have to be alcohol ahaha maybe tea? Fanta? haha

• Lol true :)