Is he ignoring me?

Is he ignoring me?

So I am still love with my ex and it's has been complicated months with him and I. Today I post on Facebook saying "I know I am single but I know exactly who I want" I do not know why he liked the status because I am not sure if he likes me still or knows I still have feelings for him. So message him on Facebook saying this, and what I said back to him was okay. So I believe but then I saw him active an hour ago but he has been active off and on since I message him this morning and then so I don't know if I am wasting my time or he ignoring me. So what I'm asking it sounds like he's still interested or not? and do seem like what I said that he busy or ignoring me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he doesn't want to talk to you to be honest. Ex's for a reason. He doesn't seem the least bit interested in having a conversation.