What do girls think of foreign guys?

I am curious to know what do girls think of guys from over seas. I am an English South African who wants to travel a bit before I find a permanent place to live. I plan on visiting places like England or Australia or the USA and so on. So would my dating chances be higher, lower or the same as anywhere els?

Most Helpful Guy

• >USA Don't bother dude, girls are very picky/expect you to do everything not to mention prudish.
    >England... oh hell yes the girls are pretty damn welcoming
    >Austrailia... holy fuck... those girls are crass AF

What Girls Said 10

• I love foreign accents.
    It always strikes an interest in me when I'm getting to know someone.
    It always leads me to asking that person questions.

• I happen to like foreign guys more than American guys. I probably belong on the more eastern side of the hemisphere.

• My fiance's a foreigner where I live and I love him. He's got a cute accent and I find our cultural differences pretty interesting, even if they do cause misunderstandings from time to time.

• 😱 u are from South africa? That's so cool, I really wanna go there, it's like my golden dream ️haha anyways, depends on every person, I reckon you could have a chance everywhere
    Great plan u have there by the way, travelling a bit.. Good luck✌️

• Thanks, South Africa is a great place if you want to visit as a tourist. Especially with the low exchange rate we have things will be cheaper here for you. There are beautiful places to visit and awesome food. Just don't flash any cash or valuables around it makes you a target. If you are a local however this place sucks.

• Ooo get ya, hope u can make it! It's never bad to try new things and living in a foreign country it's a pretty good experience :)

• That's what I am looking for and thanks.

• I'm from Canada and it seems like a lot of girls here are accepting of foreign guys, I'd date a foreign guy. It's not even problem

• higher... girls tend to get bored of guys from their area cause there's that thought that they are all the same haha

• I realy like guys from diferent places, i actualy met a guy from South Africa this summer in Greece. And he was the sweetest and I have other South African friends to and both of the guys are so nice.

• They are probably joyful that they don't live here anymore haha!!

• Yeah it pretty much sucks

• higher or the same. American girls would probz love ur accent.

• Well if I pop by there I will be sure to tune up my accents.

• I'm fine with foreign guys you just have to be able to connect with me and understand what I'm saying

• That shouldn't be hard. If so then at least you learn a bit of something.

• Tough to say, but I'd say your chances are good. I've lived all over the place, and found that being friendly attracted other friendly people, so I had no problems getting a date. Even when I was a foreigner or not.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude I am South African too Afrikaans tho I live in nz. But bro the girls love it man. Your ascent will strike curiosity for them. Fact of the matter is your going to completely different than all the other guys. And they are going to want to get to know you like crazy. Dating chances definitely higher.

• Nice I was wondering if there was any other South Africans on this web-sight. Glad to know my chances are higher over seas because I have had no luck here in SA especially in this small town.

• Girls ALWAYS swoon for foreign guys. It's not even fair. I guess it's their accents or something. You've got nothing to worry about man.

• Awesomeness. I have a couple of accents up my sleeve to impress.

• Being foreign in any country will give you a 15% bonus to attractiveness, but you need a good personality, bedroom skills and a kind heart else that small bonus to atractiveness won't even be worth it.

And avoid goldiggers. Search guide on how to avoid goldiggers, because stereotypical-thinking people believe all foreigners are filthy rich.

Hope this helps :)