I just started talking to someone I really like. Should I send him a cute/funny Valentine card?

He's definitely interested in a relationship and so am I. Just not sure if I should do something so soon. If he sends me flowers and I don't even send a card I'll feel horrible! But if he doesn't and I do, that would be a little awkward.

Plus I'm not sure if I should ask for his address or just look him up online. It's been a long time since I dated anyone so I need help!

Update: so after telling myself to stop thinking like an insecure teenager, I just asked him. It's a long-distance relationship so exchanging cards is actually the closest we're going to get to a personal interaction right now, besides talking on the phone.
Me: "I have a question. Would you think me too forward if I asked for your address?"
Him: "Not at all." (gives address and asks for mine)
Done. Being a grown-up is great.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just take it easy for now.. Definitely with the whole address and looking up online thing.

• I hear you. But at the same time... we're all grown-ups. We all know how to use the Internet. It shouldn't be THAT surprising. Lol.

• Lol I never said it was surprising at all. Just was suggesting chilling instead of lurking..

• I guess I should explain that it's a long distance relationship. There's no way I'm going to see him in person soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think you should take it slow.

• How long do you think is appropriate to wait?

• It's just too soon. You just met him.

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Well in case he doesn't send you flowers... I think sticking to funny card is a smart choice. He'll know where you stand and in turn keep things uncomplicated.

I think asking him his address is better, 'cause if someone sent me flowers at my address would be romantic but at the same time a little creepy. You don't want creepy. And once you get his address and (hopefully) he sends you flowers too, later on you can send him surprise gifts.

Hope this helps :)