Are we never ever getting back together?

After the break-up, my ex-boyfriend said we'd never, like ever, get back together. Then he (literally) put on a Taylor Swift song. He told me never to speak to him again and removed and blocked me from Facebook and any other fathomable social media website.

I tried reaching out to him on several occasions and he always rejected me and yelled at me to leave his life and he wouldn't have to explain himself for why he wanted me out. I cried for months.

We have a lot of mutual friends and yesterday, he started talking about/to me in a group chat, saying that he kept watching the video of my cat I had sent him when we were together over and over again. He also says that my morning breath was cute and I had a cute accent, especially when I was angry or serious, joking about the things we were up to when we were dating (which was lots of funny stuff).

After all the things he had said to me, this is genuinely surprising. What does it even mean? Does he like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• the idea is to move forward not back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ughh... So he calls me up and he's like "I still love you," And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhauating, you know, like we are never getting back together. Like ever!"

cdn2.crushable.com/.../...rolling-her-eyes-GIF.gif

Don't give him your time of day. You reached out to him constantly and really made an effort and he treated you like dirt. Don't let it happen twice you're better off without him. Trust me let's not have teardrops on your guitar.

What Guys Said 2

• He wants to move on because he thinks thats whats best for him. But at the same time he still likes you and has trouble letting you go. That's what I think!

• Go... Paddle your own canoe. Find the fish after you learn who you are again.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, my recommendation to you is not to worry or care about if he likes you or not. It's better to just move on, even if it does suck royally.