How should I ask someone out who I haven't seen in Almost a year?

Here's what you need to know...
When I was 20 I had had a 1 night stand with a 16 year old I met at a party and once again when I was 21 and she was 17. ( It was leagal both times where I live)

She seemed like she was deffinitly intrested in me but I didn't want to date her due to the huge age gap. She was still in highschool and I was working full time and didn't feel like it was going to work out.

She's 18 turning 19 in a few months and I'm 22. She's really cute and it seems like she's at a different point of her life.

here's the problem. Other then having 2 one night stands over the course of almost 2 years I don't know where to even start messageing her, let alone asking her out. Heck my memorey was blurry as hell for those two nights. I'm pretty smooth in person but am horendous with talking to people online.

I'll take any help that I can get.

What Girls Said 1

• Just message her and ask how she's doing, etc then ask if he wants to hang out sometime

What Guys Said 0