Should I forgive or stay away?

I'm a guy, I'm 16. I've never had a girlfriend as I've been rejected twice. Once two years ago and again last year. The first one saw me while I was on my way to lunch and told all her friends I asked her out and they made fun of me and I still haven't heard the end of it, I honestly wanted to kill her but it's certainly not worth it to go to prison. The second one promised me she wouldn't tell anyone and the very second I left the room she and her friend laughed and told everyone. I hate both of them with all my heart and now I feel like I can no longer trust women. I'm still straight but I am unable to forget what happened, I fear if it happens again I won't be able to escape me temper and do something that will put me in prison for the rest of my life. This girl Ashley who I kinda like has flirted with me a little over the past few months but I don't think I can trust her with how shady she seems. I want to forgive and let women back in again but I am still unsure if they can be trusted after that. Should I forgive or keep woman out of my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep her out of your life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to try to be rational with you. You are probably going to be rejected a bunch of times in your life unless you get lucky and find someone in the next few years which is unlikely and not recommended for your age. Giving up on women just because they reject your advances is ridiculous and you might become incredibly jaded by a few unfortunate events like that. Nobody is forced to like you or go out with you, if they say no, just move on. That's the healthy thing to do. If they laugh at you, so what? At least you had the guts to ask and put yourself out there and try. It's more than can be said for a lot of guys out there who are too scared to even hold a conversation with a girl. Keep working on your social skills, be friendly, be funny and be kind. You'll find your girl one day.

• It's not that they rejected me its that they humiliated me, and I will not work on my social skills

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• No bro. I hated girls after I was used by one. Since then I treated everyone of them just an object and nothing more.

But looking back on all of this, was the wrong way of handling the situation because I have made countless women cry or talk shit behind my back that I was nothing more of a player and/or a womanizer. Not every girl you meet is as cruel as those two girls.

The girl flirting with you, see where that leads you, if you are into her as well.

Whatever path you take is your own and nobody else can make those decisions for you. They may guide you, but the choices are there.