Girls, Would you date a guy with a pet cat?

Strange question but I've heard it can be off putting if a guy has a cat...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofcourse! Why would anybody want to turn down somebody because of their pet? I never judge people. I respect everybody's lifestyle and things that they care for, weather it is a pet, a sports team, a band they like... Anything.

And if you find out that somebody is blackmailing you for something that you have, something that you love or something that you ARE, dump their ass! You deserve somebody that will appreciate you for who you are!

God bless you, and, by the way, I've got 4 cats! 😸😻😺😽

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 30

• No I don't find that off putting. I really find that really nice

0|2
    0|0
  • The boyfriend did used to have a cat. It's fine by me, I just need time to get used to the cat. I have a thing with cats, I'm nervous around them for quite a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure but if it's a serious relationship and we're moving in together or he's considering marriage it wouldn't work because I'm not giving up my dog and my dog will surely kill his cat.

But no I have nothing against males having pet cats I like cats myself. I just already have a dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is allergic to cats which really sucks because that means if we move in together we can't have a cat because he hates them (due to his allergies which I find to be w stupid reason to hate them but whatever)

I love cats though and would not hesitate to date someone with a cat if I weren't already taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure... I did!

0|1
    0|0
  • lol im not a cat fan but id still date him of course =]

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would that be off putting? I love my BFs cat :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hair and damaged furniture.

• Ah. Well, if they hate cats, sure. But most girls like animals and it's a plus to have one. ;)

• Is this even a question? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Apparently lol
      I know it kind of sems pointless.

• Lol, you don't even have to ask cause like, the answer will always be yes. :) When I'm on Tinder I sometimes might see a guy who I'm not attracted to exactly, but as soon as I see that cat, I do contemplate whether to swipe right or not, lol.

• I'm not familiar with tinder...

• Yes I would, I love cats! I love all animals actually. I would find a guy 100x more attractive if he owned a cat, because so many people dislike them for some crazy reason. Basically, if she's an animal lover it shouldn't ever be problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would LOVE it 😍 but I definitely would date him even if he hated cats lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cats so yes. I'm a huge animal lover and as long as a guy likes animals I don't care what animal he owns. Although it's a plus if he does have a pet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I like cats so yeah I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol try catS @genericname85

0|0
    0|0
    • lol cat´s are fucking cute. i don´t care if the girl would date a guy with a cat. if she wouldn´t, she can´t be with me period.

• Personally, I'd probably like him more for having a cat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I an allergic to it, so yeah I would have no problem marrying someone with a cat. So as long as he knows humans come first before pets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I sure would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cats

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I love cats and would end up wanting one anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • No i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has 5 cats and I joke around with him that the real reason I'm dating him is just so I can spend time with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • uuuummmmmm no? dafuq how?

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh. Shows his kind caring side of him and that he respects animals and I love cats so why not? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • are u kidding me? thats extremely attractive to me (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes im a crazy cat lover

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate guys with cats tbh. I didn't realize it until recently but I guess it's just the personality type of a guy who likes cats I find irritating

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Definitely. It'd make me like him even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls like it when they see the guy has a caring side and owns a pet. Personally the guys I've met who owned cats and wanted to date me were... erm... unique. So I definitely think twice when I met guys living on their own who own cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a pet chicken. He loves all animals, but his mom hates cats and dogs... the chicken kinda happened... There was a house behind them with about 50, they people were evicted, this one chicken escaped and landed in the yard, so they kept her.

But, we're planning to get a cat together when we get a place later this year :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure...

0|0
    0|0