What has been your most memorable date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Walking around south padre island my date and I, not much happen but walking and sharing, that was a good day

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost two years ago, it was just starting to get warm out again. I got out of my night class and wanted to see my boyfriend. I called and he said he was out at Chipotle, but I should come meet him and then we could walk back to our building together (we were both going to school in Chicago). I met him, and on our walk back he was clearly flustered because of one of his teachers. His mood was miserable, but I refused to be bothered by it. We went and sat down by the Chicago River, which is one of my favorite spots at night. I told him about happiness and seeing beauty in things, and we had a really nice conversation. Then he asked if I wanted to take a picture with him, which surprised me. He got out his camera and we snapped a few selfies. In the last one, he kissed me on the cheek (which was a big deal, because he refuses to do any PDA ever). He told me that his mom was excited to meet me because he had told her that I'm the first girl he's dated that has potential. That meant the world to me.

On the rest of our way back, I was cheerful and he was a little less grumpy. I dragged him over to the Crown Fountain because the flowers on the trees smelled like my home. We stood in the water and splashed each other. Eventually we headed home.

The whole thing was cheesy. But I'll never forget how close we were that night. We've gotten closer since then, but there was just something so special about that night.

What Guys Said 3

• We got caught in a storm during a ferry ride off the Pacific. The ship started going up and down like the Pirate ship ride in amusement park non-stop for hours.

My girlfriend and I just started vomiting endlessly, as with half the passengers. We had all these little clear plastic bags full of vomit, and seeing everyone else's vomit made my girlfriend and I vomit even more, and the whole cabin was starting to just reek of vomit.

I never forget that one. After the storm passed, we felt so much better, and maybe felt a bit lucky to still be alive.

• Was a date on a little island off the coast of Malaysia. We wanted to go to this island and check out the bar and hotel there, but got caught up in the storm on the way back.

• Probably when I just spend the day hanging out with my girl having fun and doing all sorts of stuff.

• I threw $20 on the table and left. I really liked her at first, but she revealed her true colors.

What Girls Said 3

• it was a beach date... i had a lot of fun that day.

• The one I go on and actually like😐

• Either last valentines day or when my boyfriend took me out for my 21st birthday.