My boyfriend is on Tinder?

Me and my boyfriend met on tinder and have been dating for 5 months. Neither of us have deleted Tinder and I'm not sure if he still flirts with other girls. I'm the first person he's met off the app and to other girls that don't know his personality he wouldn't be that attractive. Would he be cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't criticize him for being on Tinder if you still have it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You've been together for 5 months. Do you not feel comfortable enough to just ask that the two of you delete the app?

What Guys Said 1

• Break up with him now they say they will stop cheating but trust me they won't.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly just ask him, or see when he's been active if you can do that. It's silly for you both to have the accounts still active if you apparently are content with each other!

• Well, you're on Tinder too. Him still being on it doesn't really mean anything. He could be cheating but hey, so could you and you're not.