Why are white girls considered racist for dating their own race?

It seems to be an reoccuring theme on here lately

Most Helpful Girl

• White people in general come from colonial societies that had open rules about no racial mixing. There is a clear history about dating and marrying only white and even though it has watered down with time, the prejudice is stronger than any other race. Every people of every race have cultural pressures to sticsks to their race, but hardly any have anti-interracial laws to this degree. So young white people have to deal with that pressure and most date only white. It looks very glaringly obvious to people of color. A white guy recently was really into me, but he couldn't deal with the fact that I had a different upbringing even though I accepted that about him. It was constant questioning about how religious I was, how interested in race, morals etc because my color and background was a big deal to him.

• Loving V Virginia was like 50 years ago give it a rest... there is no anti-miscegenation in the U. S. anymore.

• Most white people want to stay with their own kind, it's not racist

• @StickStickity13 there you go @classicroacker

Most Helpful Guy

• They're not mate. Nobody is racist for dating who they like. It's called social propaganda. The racists are the ones who spread that bullshit. Bitter little nobodies with too much spite and bile to ever be happy. Girls are easy to manipulate. They crave acceptance. If you tell a big enough lie eventually people will believe it and act on it. You get girls dating outside of their race just to be accepted. Spread this by the way. I know what I'm talking about. You do what like in this life. Fuck the authorities. Fuck the liberals. Fuck them all mate. Everybodies got their own agenda and it's never for anything but selfish benefit. Do your own thing

What Girls Said 10

• Hate da whitey seems to be a common theme all over the internet.

The only way to stop racism is to be unapologetically racist towards white people, because fuck logic.

• The idea is that only dating your own race and excluding all the others is racist, not just that dating your race is racist. It's the decision that you refuse to even consider being with someone not like you.

• They are either trolls or bitter racist people that want to date white people because of an unknown reason.

• I don't really think it's just white girls that people consider racist for dating in their own race only...

• its no different from other races preferriing their own race really, whatev floats peoples boats. i think some people are still bent over our recent history of overt racism and modern era of subtle/insidious racism that any hint of a white person saying something positive about his/her own race is unfairly and automatically perceived as racism. hopefully with time people will chill about it cuz most whites dont mean it in a racist way

• I think it's the same person posting that question over and over again.

• Yeah, it is starting to get annoying

• It's not racist.

• I've never heard a white girl be called racist for wanting to date white guys... also this place is mostly white so maybe other races want some love u feel

• Ikr! I don't care about race at all I just care about personality and it just so happens that the guy I have a crush on is white

What Guys Said 14

• I think it is just one person that trolls over and over on different accounts. Once they even admitted that they believe when a white girl dates a white guy, it breeds more white people, and that hurts minorities. That was the reason they thought it was racist. Basically you have a racist that thinks white people need to go extinct.

• I am white and I come from Italy. Born and raised here, in one of the cradles of white/western civilization.
    I feel like there is a lot of empty and, to some extent, ridiculous arguing about racial preferences, and it is mostly in the U. S. for obvious reasons.
    Is it that strange that one person belonging to a certain race tends to stick to what is similar to him/herself?
    It is so normal. Like in every other field. We seek what is similar to us, harmonized with us.
    We change during lifetime, and so our "tastes", our needs and eventually what we seek may change accordingly.
    And I agree about the "hate da whitey" thing common on the Web, which someone has stated below in a comment. It's utterly pathetic.

• It isn't racist at all to date your own race. But they're considered racist because they're white. White people are labelled, whether wrongly or rightly, as an inherently bigoted race. So anything that a caucasian person does might be put through a filter asking "How might this behaviour be made racist/offensive?" and if enough do it then call-outs are made, people are insulted, and issues occur from something that never had anything to do with the party who feels hard done by. If it doesn't affect you, then you shouldn't care, or think, about it. Simple as that

• I honestly I think most of the time people say stuff like that they are either just plain stupid or they are race baiting, or just trying to cause trouble.

• The modus operandi for some idiots is to play the race card when they don't get what they want.

• This. Hands down, THIS.

If a black guy/girl wanted to date a white guy/girl but the person didn't want to date them, it must be that all whites are racist and the person should date them regardless of preference.

• I think that's ridiculous and doesn't correlate to racism in "almost" all cases. For example I'm not into certain races because I'm not attracted to them. But I have a lot of friends of different races.

• Because by doing so they are by definition judging people by the color of their skin and not the contents of their character.

• Its something you need to dig deeper than simply tagging it as racist. The idea thats emerging behind this theory is based around the definition and intent behind the purpose of dating only one race.

Its a case by case situation

• because the minorities are mad because they don't find them attractive

• I think some people assume all white people are racist or look for reasons to label them racist. I used to work as a cashier and one man called me racist because I forgot to thank him for coming at the end of the transaction.

• I've never actually met someone that thinks thats way.

It's not racist...

• People with good sense don't think like that

• Yeah why is that? its not that black girls dating lots of white dudes either...

• Only the small percentage of morons say that and I barely see that anyway.