Tattoos on girls?

Is it like seeing a beautiful Ferrari with bumper stickers. . . ?

I'll let you decide. I personally don't mind small bumper stickers though I don't know... i think it depends on what it might be a picture of and where it is placed. What do you think? Feminine or not? Too masculine? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos can be beautiful but for myself, I do not like them. It is a form of art, and while art can be appreciated it doesn't necessarily need to click with us on a personal level. I don't want any because I think my face and body are beautiful as is. I feel like tattoos are there to distract from something and since I'm confident in my looks and body already I don't need alterations, nor do I want a partner that has them. They're good for other people, just not for me and the person I'm with. Plus you can get HIV or Hepatitis and that's a big no no.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it looks cool but i dont think i would actually seriously date her.. and this is coming from a guy who has both of arms done, his chest, and his neck tattooed. my tattoos probably look excessive enough to most people i dont need to be walking around with a girl who's tatted up as well.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't like tattoos on both genders, 99% of the time I find it trashy.

• It depends for the purpose , like for me i got hidden tattoos that mean a lot to me , purple ribbon for lupus , roman numerals of special dates , a bow and arrow for saggitarius , "too blessed to be stressed " something my mom always use to say , and an anchor that has a ceoss and heart to show live for the military and god. They are things that are very important to me. They aren't shown in public , i can wear shorts tank tops and nobody would see them. Trashy tattoos would be the basic tattoos u see on everybody that is lije a bandwagon thats all on their arms legs mecks public eye places.

• I like it for the art but I wouldn't want any.

• I find this question tiresome. I find people who ask this question tiresome.

As it is not your body, it is not your decision what is done with it.

What Guys Said 3

• I dont find it to be feminine or masculine. I just dont find it attractive on women.

• Tattoos sucks for male's and for females even more.

• I personally dont like tattoos.