If you could relive any moment in your life?

What moment would it be and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• My current fiancée and I have been friends since childhood. We're both 36, went to the same high school, same university, but we never dated. I mostly saw her as "lizard" (her name is Liz, I called her lizard when we were kids.) It took us 36 years to see something that was there all along.

The summer before our senior year of HS; we were skinny dipping in her pool. We had this "moment." She and I both remember it very well. We didn't act on this "moment;" she had a boyfriend, me a girlfriend, back at school. I've always wondered how things would have turned out had we acted. Would it have save us from 20 years of BS? Would it just have been a summer fling? I don't know? I don't think; I'd go back and act, if it were possible. But I do wonder?

What Girls Said 2

• when I was madly in love, we were head over heals for each other. and we decided we wanted to get married. happiest days of my life.

• I would like re live the day my baby was born . . .

What Guys Said 2

• Too many to chose from! I have done so many cool things that I really can't even make a top 10 let alone just one..

• My toddler~2nd grade years. I didn't have a care in the world. I had awesome friends and an easier life (not that my life is hard now). Those were my best times.