So Valentine's Day is coming up, what are your plans?

I know that I'm gonna be sitting at home all alone watchin movies.. all by my lonesome.. yeah, Ima stop now...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 48

• Me & some friends are going to have a Valentines day/The walking dead premiere party at my place. :) Other than that I would usually just stay home, eat sweets & watch movies with my mom, so don't feel bad. :) just make the best of the day, relax & stay positive. Think of it as a ur day off to do what u want and indulge in some sweets & watch some cool movies. A lot of us have crazy schedules & rarely get any time off, so that's why I say make the best of it! ;)

• I still need to plan something with my boyfriend. I might suggest us going out for a nice lunch or something but I'm not sure yet :( In the grander scheme of things it's really just another day even if you're in a relationship. I'm only getting my boyfriend a cute card and maybe something sexy for night time but that's about it really :) Nothing overly exciting so don't feel left out! We'll likely end up watching movies too.

• Um... it's a Sunday... and I don't work... but I'm thinking it's gonna be me and myself at my house lmao

I might Skype the boyfriend. BUUUUT in true boyfriend style, I'm almost willing to bet he'll straight up forget that it's Valentine's Day haha

• It will be just another day for me. I'll be at work.

• I have no idea what I'm doing. My boyfriend has a surprise planned apparently.

• It'll just be another normal day to me , so i will just do what i always do on a Sunday , and go to the gym

No one loves me hahaha

• Hmmm I don't know! To be honest I don't really think much of it, nor do I really care about it. Might be with my boyfriend.. might be at the gym or with my dog who knows!

• My boyfriend is going to be in England or Britain or wherever by next week.

I have never had a Valentine before. And funnily enough my very first Valentine's Day while in a relationship I am still spending alone. I'll just do what I always do.

Not care. Go to school like always (if it's a school day) and just forget it's a thing.

• Me and my boyfriend are just gonna watch movies at his house all day. Our anniversary is two days later so no reason to deal with the hell of Valentine's Day reservations and all that other stuff. Kinda happy about that honestly.

• My niece is coming over so we're going to eat pizza, make cookies, and do crafts :D

• I'm going to see How To Be Single with my sister. I already know how to be single, but the movie looks really funny. I'm super excited!

• I have no clue surprise me valentine! haha

• My boyfriend has something planned and I am super excited since its totally out of character for him, he hates valentines day and surprises. I just hope its an actual surprise and not the surprise being there is no surprise (he would totally do that).

• I have a Valentine yay ❤️😍🌹
    For the first time 😂 But I don't think we have plans since we live so far away :( 😝

• I'm going to go drink, lol. Maybe go to my favorite bar by myself.

• Just another Sunday. I'll probably have some assignment to do. I'll go to the gym in the morning, maybe watch a movie or something. I'd love to see Deadpool, but apparently it won't be showing in my city. So I'll see if I can arrange some transportation to another cinema.

• True to my user name, I am going to a Buffalo Sabres game with my boyfriend. It's great because its valentines day, which is really a day for girls, so we are going to my teams game not his. Plus he had to wear his old Buffalo jersey someone hand him when he was in college, not take knowing it's not his team. Lol. To be fair his team is on the west coast this week.

Then probably a nice dinner out before we head home.

• My boyfriend and I are long distance, so we are meeting in a city halfway between us. Got a hotel for the weekend. Probably gonna go out to dinner and have great sex lol

• Well my boyfriend is 4 hours away... We are gonna Skype and that is probably it

• Nothing much, just probably get LOTS of rest. I don't know why but you're profile pic makes me laugh 😂😂

• I'm going to be working

• I'm going to be eating Taco Bell, watching Netflix, eating a box of chocolates that I bought myself, and cuddling my pillow.
    #ForeverAlone :/

• That will be my birthday and I will go skydiving 😎👌

• Long distance relationship here.
    I'm making my guy a box of Reeses peanut butter cup cookies and then mailing it to him (cos he loves reeses and cookies). He doesn't know it... It's gonna be a surprise and I hope it'll put a smile on his face :)

• I dont celebrate

• What's valentines day?

Why do you celebrate that?

Do you even know? :/

• There ya go :

Valentine's Day, also known as Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine,[1] is a celebration observed on February 14 each year. It is celebrated in many countries around the world, although it is not a public holiday in most of them. St. Valentine's Day began as a liturgical celebration of one or more early Christian saints named Valentinus. Several martyrdom stories were invented for the various Valentines that belonged to February 14, and added to later martyrologies.

• So you didn't know... Since that looks like it's copy pasted, I'll go ahead and assume that you didn't know what you're celebrating. 😯

Because if you knew you would've simply told me in your own words instead of searching... Hmmmmm..

I wonder if the rest of the humans celebrate things without even knowing what or why they're celebrating... 😐💂

• Um.. you know, that copy pasting thing was meant as a joke right?

• I'm going to be at a cheer competition unfortunately :( I wish I could spend it with my boyfriend though

• It'll probably be just another day. It's on a Sunday so I'm off that day and I know who would be my "date" and I'm pretty sure he thinks the same way as me with it, but we're not exclusive and I haven't seen him in a while, so... hmmmmm

• Pass out Valentines day cards to strangers. :)

• I'll probably be alone too. I'll try to sleep the day away.

• More from Girls
    18

What Guys Said 42

• I made a Valentine Card for my crush with 2 tickets for us to see Deadpool opening day next Thursday. She said yes!! :D Since we're both in college, we'll also go out for dinner over the weekend.

• get WASTEDDDDD.

Nah, just kidding.

... fuck I'm probably actually not.

• I will probably treat it as a normal night - See what happens - If you think about it too much, it will get to you.

• Yep, mine will be similar to yours.
    Except it's a Sunday so I'll probably be scheduled to work for like 8.5 hours.

• 0|2
  • Offer to hang out with some girl whos been saying she likes me.

• Dinner, gifts, sex

• We'll see what happens. I've no plans, but I "may" shoot my ex a text. No plans tho. There's always going out and talking to girls who are most likely hard up and don't want to be alone on that day.

• The worst tradition ever. I hate forced romanticism and would rather have one week of spontaneous romance than celebrate a day that is so forced by media and corporations. Luckily (?) as a single man I do not have a problem with the holiday this year.

• Cook up a feast for my girlfriend.

• Nothing probably.

• I don't know probably talk to my Queen, and will probably be sad a bit because we can't spend it together.

• I'm inviting my girlfriend over to my house. We are going to watch a stream of somebody playing a video game. We are nerds.

Also, for a present, I have a sterling silver, gold-plated bracelet for her. It is from the 40s.

• I don't honor it.

• 0|1
  • I'll just treat it like any other day

• Fap fap fap fap...

• Get drunk and mock all the couples acting all lovey dovey!!!

• Apart from going to see Deadpool with my little bro, this will be me for the rest of the day
    http://i.imgur.com/1a0DkzC.png

• Probably completely forget that it's VD and do whatever I happen to come up with that day.

• Umm a usual day for me !

• Wake up, jack crap till work, then bed

• the same thing i did last year, sitting with a big bottle of whiskey and wondering when my life turned into a pile of crape listening to some Johnny Cash

• Whatevver GaG bestows on me.

• Trying to last another day.

• stay at home, probably gunna have assignments due so i'll work on those.

• Watch the all star game

• Probably going to end up by myself on my computer :L

• well i have 2 exams in a row if thats what you mean

• I don't have a girl so I'll buy myself something nice, well if I feel like it.

• More from Guys
    12