How can I know he's just using me for sex?

I have been seeing this new guy for about a month. The first two weeks he really made an effort on our dates. Taking me out to dinner, going snowboarding with friends going skating etc. After three dates he told me he really liked me and wanted to make sure I was open to a relationship. I've noticed in the past week he's been a little lazier with plans. He said work is busy this month of year but all we've done the past week is watch movies together and have sex. We were supposed to go to yoga yesterday but he was too tired. I was sick the past two days and he came over to take care of me but he works from home so I noticed he didn't check up on me so much. I just wonder if he's losing interest in me or if this is normal for people to get more comfortable and lazy after a while. I haven been in a relationship in a while so not sure what to expect. He still wants to see me often and all.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been a month... after a few months if he is just taking you out once in a while and not much else, except for sex... then that's your answer.
    I would say he was excited to meet you and take you out, but now you are seeing what he is really like. Is he worth it?

• Thanks for the MHO and I hope you know what to do from all the helpful answers. Good Luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.

When a man truly likes you, respects you and sees you as a prospect for a long term relationship, he begins to have intimate feelings for you. He moves from having sex with you to wanting to make love to you. Foreplay can last a long time because it's so enjoyable to hug, kiss and touch everywhere.

The joy is in the journey not the destination of an orgasm. The man who wants to sexually use you doesn't need much kissing or touching. His body is ready for the sex act quickly and he's not thinking about your satisfaction. He's thinking only about his gratification. You are a sexual object to him.

If you sense foreplay is being rushed, stop and gently ask him to slow down so that you can catch up.

Wish you best of luck.

^.^

What Guys Said 2

• Let me ask you this. Have you taken him out at all? Maybe he needs to see some more effort on your part.

• He's just "getting comfortable" in the relationship.

What Girls Said 0