How to stay strong and keep distracted during the '30 days No Contact Period'?

so i'm trying this with a guy to get him to miss me/ want me back. it's worked before on him after we had an argument, but i like him more this time than i did then so it's proving soooo difficult haha. we were seeing eachother but decided to be friends and i regret this. any suggestions on how to keep myself distracted and make him see me in a positive way during this?

Think I'm just gonna talk stuff out with him. I don't want to leave it too long and have him move on. We ended as mates cause we had problems with communication cause we started off casual so we kinda ignored the feelings we admitted for each other cause we didn't know if they were legit. So the 30 day no contact thing isn't probably the best way to go cause my intentions aren't to play mind games, I just needed time to think about what to say to him and prepare myself for possible rejection lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not do this, the only way for things like this to work out, is if BOTH of you meet halfway, in a calm civilized manner. OK yes, someone is at fault, but if both off you meet halffway and both own up to mistakes, and listen to each other just imagine what will happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• But wait if he texts you first you're going to break the no contact rule because you're going to want to reply to him. 30 days seems a little extensive to me... hmm i say just keep yourself busy until he contacts you. When a guy hasn't heard from you he's going to wonder why. Sooner or later he's going to reach out to you with something as simple as 'hey' and boom know that he's interested in you. Don't play games though, games aren't fun and in the end you're dating and/or interested in a guy because you may want a future with him. Keep it real.

What Guys Said 6

• Do not do this to make him miss you. Because if he doesn't then after 30 days you're going to be the one who is hurt. You either try and get back together with him now or you go no contact with the intent to never talk to him ever again.

Don't play games

• I don't think a "30 days no contact period" is going to make him miss you. You said it's worked before so maybe it will? It tells me though he doesn't really like you though if you are having to play this game in the first place.

• games.. lol

i hope he moves on so you learn your lesson.

• I said I wasn't playing games... I said I needed time to myself

• What did you do, put a bogus restraining order on him, hey it isn't too far fetched these days.

• no haha i'm just trying to keep to myself for a while and avoid texting/calling him. If he contacts me, that's fair enough, but I want to keep my distance for a bit

• Yep, I got back together with her the first time she did this, partly because I wanted to be with our new born child. The divorce was being finalized at this time and we conceived another child... she did it again, and I felt like I had to take her back because the cops didn't give a shit about the joint custody we were supposed to share of our kids, so like blackmail I HAD to pretend to want her back again just to be able to see my kids.

Hell

• makes my problems seem so irrelevant hahaha

• He's probably getting his tip wet

• " 30 day no contact period " stop playing games and talk to him like an adult.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't believe in the "No contact period" , If issues can't be resolved by communication and reasoning with each other then there's no substance to the relationship. I couldn't be in a relationship or have friendship with someone who intentionally ignored me for weeks on end. It would make push me away. All you are doing is teaching each other how to live without one another.

• How about stop? Talk to him, quit the games, and act like an adult.
    I can't stand this kind of mind game bullshit. If I were a guy, I'd be dropping any chick who tried it with me.

• I don't think so apple sweety. He not coming back he made his mind and thats finally. That will never work. Fine someone else.

• Worry about yourself and not what he thinks. Distract yourself with your goals whatever they may be. And be persistent with them

• Invest more time in a hobby. Either something you love to do, or try something new. You are bettering yourself, learning, and keeping busy.