21 and never had a girlfriend what sould I do?

it started to make me depressed and think about suicide i feel really bad about it what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• 21 is so young. You can put more effort into changing yourself (eating better, exercise if you haven't, change your haircut or something) to help your chances of getting a girlfriend if that is what you want.

You can also spend more time bettering yourself through hobbies. This will make you more interesting and you will learn stuff about yourself, too. Try something new or get really good at something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow a pair of balls and go chase one. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and man up a bit. Do you even try? If you can't do it any other way just walk up and say to one i want to fuck you. Women think they're princesses in your part of the world so you'll probably get a slap but you'll have broken the taboo and you can work on refining your methods a bit. I could have fucked a girl I was talking to on this last night if she lived close. She wasn't beating about the bush and neither was I. You need to learn how to stop beating about the bush and take what you want in life.

What Girls Said 2

• Suicide? Are you kidding?
    If man wants to kill himself he will find even the slightest reason for it.
    I am 19, I don't have a boyfriend, it is great.
    You are young and free, enjoy life!
    You have great things ahead.

• Dont worry there are lots of guys and girls out there who are still single and youve got plenty of time to get into a relationship there's no set time for a relationship.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't let it bother you. You're overthinking it. It doesn't affect who you are at all and there's nothing wrong with you.

• Gonna be 25 and never even held hands.

-Don't worry, it's not the end of the world.

Just focus on yourself right now and the right girl will come along.

• How about getting a girlfriend?

• Are you actively trying to get one?

• Keep trying. Flaunt some manliness and a must thing dont get friendzoned!!

• You're a poor victim of feminist indoctrination and feminazi society.

• Mgtow is growing rapidly because men are waking up to their oppression. Look into that if you haven't. Soon most men will be MGTOWs.

• I didn't either till I was 21 and then that's also who I lost my virginty to, it will happen when you least expect it