Why are black guys so obsessed with white girls?

I dont think I've ever heard of a black guy turning down a white girl, and I see posts on here all the time from black guys complaining about not getting white girls, why are they so obsessed? Why dont they like black girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I for one am a main attraction for black guys. I've even dated quite a few before deciding that it wasn't what I wanted. We're snow bunnies to black guys and they have a desire for us. Not that they won't desire a black women later on in life. White guys like black women too. It's like having a preference when you've found something you liked you want it. And some black guys haven't even had a white women before so they're curious what it's like. You should've seen a group of black guys the other day salivating over me and when i walked in with my boyfriend the look of disappointment was so obvious lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Lol, I don't care. If they don't want me, then it's whatever. I have plenty other options. They don't know what they are missing out on though. I am beautiful and amazing in a lot of ways. They can go f*ck themselves if they don't want to see it just because they are going with the trend.

• Lot of nonsense this question is...

men like pretty things it wouldn't matter if they were white pink yellow orange grey or black... as long as they have something they are attracted too...

black men will like white girls as much as black girls and vice versa...

Why are men obsessed by sex? Is it just one race.. should we ask why white men spend half their time in their rooms masticating to petite Asian women?

Same thing really

• It's never wise to generalize anyone. There are tons of black guys who would never date a white woman out of loyalty to their own race. I'm not sure that's a healthy way to be anymore than its healthy to be fixated on white girls. We should all be open to dating all races because all races represent humanity equally. Some black guys are fixated on white girls just as a right of passage that makes them feel equal to white guys. Sometimes they fetishize white girls as a taboo. Sometimes white girls are the same way with black guys. But, they're/we're not all lumped into one basket. Sometimes it's just a mater of attraction. All that said, I had a crush on a black boy in school who wouldn't kiss me because his parents had convinced him that it was wrong to like white girls. It does happen.

• I've never once in my life heard black dudes complaining about not getting enough white pussy.

• who knows? I mean why not?

• Variety is the spice of life.

• It might be a complex, I have no idea. I'm mostly black but black guys seem to like me though so I don't know

• Are they? Lol never noticed 😂

• we're like diamonds and black girls are like chocolate. we're good separate but put us in a room together and we're dynamic duos. but something sparkly doesn't go away in the blink of an eye on a Saturday night spent at home on the couch.

What Guys Said 19

• all black guys on this site? you mean all 3.5 of them?

• I think white girls are "freakier" ? I'm not sure though. I think black women also like white men? I know some do.

• I must be the minority because I'm very picky with white girls haha

• I don't know, But I'm sick of these questions and the pathetic white people I see online.

• I like pussy. The race of the girl doesn't matter to me. I've been with black and white.

• Who cares. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If obsessing over white girls is what they want to do then so be it. Let them do what they want as long as no one gets hurt. This coming from a white guy.

• You nasty worthless faggot. Shut your worthless ass up and stop fucking hating other races your worthless fuck

• they aren't.

end of discussion

• How often do you hear of any guy turning down any girl?

• I turned down taking the virginity of a woman I loved and respected because we weren't married. She stopped talking to me.

• I have never seen a black guy complaining about that... well its my personal opinion.

• huh? obsessed? That's a silly generalization

• They only like fat white girls.

• isn't it a free country... dependin on what country ur from?

• cos they hate their own race, a nd reckon they're the dude cos they date a white woman.

• I'm black and I I find them the least interesting so I don't know what you're talking about

• Who cares

• To fuck a white girl means the ultimate power... you're fucking the women of the men that enslaved your people. Hell yeah, get those white pussies!

• It's social racism that has been ingrained into them

• They want white girls to worship their BBCs.

• Why dont they want black girls to worship their bbcs?

• @SandorClegane1998 not that BBC lmao

• LMAO!!! As a black person this convo was entertaining. Thanks for the laugh.