I am 18 and I have a huge crush on Bill Maher. Is that weird?

I think he is the sexiest men alive. He is confident, witty, funny, outspoken and not afraid to speak his mind. He is bold and fierce with a very sharp toung. Studies have shown that children born to older parents tend to have romantic interest in older men/women. Is that why I am attracted to older men?

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister and I used to loooooove George Clooney (I'm 19 and she's 15.) and he's kinda up there too. My mom still loves Clooney. ... So if you are considered "weird" for that then I guess you're not by yourself.

• omg.. what would happen if Mr Clooney goes to your house? Mom, sis and you all jumping on to him, tearing off his clothes... my , my... lol..

What Guys Said 3

• Of all the comedians, you pick him? Is there no one else who even comes close?

• no Bill is my favourite.

• Young dudes losing girls to dope old guys. ¡___¡. Who you like is who you like can't change that.

• Bill Maher the Bigot?

• he is not a bigot.

• oh anyone who criticizes religion is a bigot. gotcha

• Not in the slightest, you can criticize something so long as you're fair. And most importantly that you know what you're talking about.

Maher is a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions and beliefs.

What Girls Said 0