Why did my crush ignore me after inviting me to his party?

So a couple of weeks ago, I was hanging out with the guy I liked. He told me he was having a party sometime in the future and asked if I was coming. I said of course and he said good. Last Friday he sends me a snapchat (obviously sent out to other people) saying there was a party at his house and to be there or be square. Friday night I asked him when I should head over (I don't really know his friends personally who would be at his party) and he ignored me. His read receipts are on so that's how I know. About an hour later I called him because he gets busy sometimes and doesn't answer right away though his read receipts are on. It rang for a bit then it went to voicemail but I'm not sure if he pressed ignore or not because it went mid ring after awhile. I wasn't going to do this but I was dumb and texted him again and said I didn't mean to be rude or annoying but do you still want me to come. I don't ever do things like that but he's done that to me before so I figured just this one time wouldn't be a problem. He never responded. However he looked at my snapchat story the next day... I haven't heard from him since nor have I tried to talk to him. The only thing I have is that he never actually told me when it was but he could have taken two seconds into doing so. Is there a reason why he could have done this to me? It's honestly killing me though I know it shouldn't be.

I also just find this really weird because we had been talking in general and hanging out since June. We have never argued or anything and we've said we liked each other but that's a whole different story.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If he ignored you what the point of caring anymore?

• Well that's what I'm trying to figure out myself so...

• I know I totally get what you're saying. I didn't mean to make it all into drama if that's what he took it as but at the moment I was really aggravated that I was being ignored like that

• Just move on if he really cared he would have been begging to be around you!

• Yeah it's really weird! I kinda have the same story. He asked me to go out three times and then either he disappered or cacelled on me. That's really annoying. He was the one who wanted to go out, it wasn't me! I'm not gonna talk with this asshole again