Would you pursue someone if they were in a relationship?

• yes
  • no
  • depends

Most Helpful Guy

• Not going to lie, back then If I find them very attractive or beautiful, I'll test the waters. Married or not. Sometimes, I'll find out that most of them are in a rocky (their man ain't treating them like they should be) or abusive relationship. Back then, I don't give a shit what the guy has to say to me or do to me. I still don't give a shit... although, I phased out from this since I'm already in a steady relationship. How would I feel if they tried snatching my woman? Please, by all means try... I am confident she won't leave my ass. I guarantee it. Would I do it again if I was single? Probably.

Treat your woman wrong, I'll swoop in for the kill. Your lost, not mine. They deserve to be happy not miserable.

There are other times when women reject me too because I'm not their type or they love their man.

So for the guys in that treats their woman like pieces of shit, careful because your woman will leave to be with "that guy" that provides her the attention and love that she longed for from you. I know I'll be hated for saying this, but I really don't give a shit. It's the truth. Your woman will fall, if you fail her.

• I must say you've single handedly turned my viewpoint on this subject around on it's head

• Sounds like what my husband always says "women are like roofs, got to nail them right on they'll end up at the neighbors" or something like that

• @kittykatg HAHAHA! Tell your hubby, it goes both ways lmfao. Both sides have the potential of straying if certain needs aren't met. A relationship is not a "his/her responsibility only", it's a joint effort. This is a common mistake why most relationship crumbles and/or end up pointing fingers at each other why their relationship failed. When a partner thinks it's his/her job to make ends meet. Ever wondered why people cheat in the first place? This is one of the major reasons.

Neglected partners who are not satisfied, tend to stray because the emotional connection is no longer being met by the other partner, but if both are working on it, then there's really no room for the other person (not satisfied) to think about straying because they're also focusing and putting the same amount of effort and love into that relationship. If both creates a solid foundation based on trust, open-communication, and show love (sex falls in this category too). There's no way in hell they'll stray.

What Guys Said 9

• absolutely not. regardless of how much i may like someone. i'm not going to be the cheatee and frankyl do not want to be with someone who would cheat or allwo themselves to be pursued while in a relationship

• No. That would be dishonorable. Even if it seems like you're stuck in a pond, being a lonely and moral fish is better than being a scummy fish with either two new enemies or one new enemy and a relationship built by working against someone else's wholesome relationship.

• No whats the point they can come to me each and every girl in the world

• Absolutely not.

• No, never that is one thing I will never do is become involved with someone who is taken.

• no. i respect peoples relationships

• if i loved her.

• I pursue anyone in a relationship. I mean even guys.

• I believe there is plenty of fish in the sea to pursue a fish that's been caught

What Girls Said 17

• No I wouldn't. Even if I was crushing and he showed interest I wouldn't. I might not know his girlfriend/wife but I care if I'm made into the other woman. I wouldn't like myself very much either. I've been cheated on, and our relationship wasn't bad it was only within the first year. His "friend" Fucked him then told me. She pursued him. Even though im glad I found that out so I wouldn't be blinded I still hated her for not caring that he was in a relationship with someone. I think most people wouldn't hit on a taken person. But I believe a lot would give in to being pursued by a taken person.

• I did, but the situation was really complicated. When I first met him, I saw him as a friend. He pursued me and I tried so hard to resist it, but I was really vulnerable at the time and finally gave in. I became head over heels for him, but it wasn't like he tried to stop being with me either. It was definitely a two way street between us. There is so much more to the story. Like I said, it's truly a complicated one. I would never intentionally go after someone. Like, I didn't plan at all for anything to happen between me and this guy. I'm not proud of it, but I don't feel guilty nor do I feel shame. Sure, it wasn't a good thing to do morally, but I wasn't the one cheating, he was. He continuously pursued me too even when I tried to get over him and distanced myself from him.

• nope. off limits.

• No cuz no!

• No, if they were in a relationship I would respect that and leave them be.

• No, I wouldn't even consider it

• Guilty.

• I dont have the balls to do it... Unless i'm rich and good looking and is a guy.

• nope.

• noo na ah
    the minute a person is taken he becomes unattractive to me.
    off limits

• No, i wouldn't... and if a guy cheats on his girl or leaves her for you, it's likely he'll do the same to you

• Nope. I only date available guys.

• Of course not. I dont play bitchy and mean. 🙋🏻

• If I liked them enough, yes. Just because they're in a relationship, doesn't mean they're off limits. Even marriage. It's just a piece of paper, nothing more.

• no, I dont want trouble. so no. ruining a relationship is not a good hobby.

• Nope.
    I don't even pursue someone if they only like someone else.

• The way I see it is that if someone is going to cheat, they are going to do it regardless of who it is with. Have I been that person who pursued someone who was in a relationship? Yes I have. Did I feel guilty about it? No I didn't. Obviously they were not happy/secure enough in their relationship to begin with, otherwise they wouldn't have let themselves get caught up with someone else.