What is his deal? Is he only interested in sex?

Two months ago I went on a date with this guy from Tinder... We had texted approximately two weeks before meeting up, and we would text/snapchat every day several times a day. He also had cute personal nicknames for me. So the date went fine, and he ended up sleeping over at my place and watched a movie before going to sleep (we did NOT have sex) - we cuddled, kissed, and he did feel me up a bit under my shirt while cuddling. Then he left the next morning. During our date he also told me that he was moving away because of college and therefore not looking for anything serious (unless I would visit him every weekend). After our date he stopped texting as frequently as before, and I asked him what was up, and he kept saying that he was busy, and that his mind was somewhere else, since he had to find a place to stay etc. He also stopped calling me those nicknames (although he has started to call me "little" as in "little one", which he never did before). He also admitted to me that he was so tempted to sleep with me while he stayed over, but he got performance anxiety (because I'm a virgin. I wouldn't mind losing it to him though). We still text each other almost every day now, but it's definitely not the same as it was before. We haven't been on a date since, because he moved away, but he told me that he was kind of expecting me to come and visit him. He likes and comments (compliments) my pictures on Instagram and even the older ones - I called him out on it saying that he was stalking me, and he just replied with a "So what?".
Even though we haven't seen each other since our first date, we still text each other (after two months).
Does he like me or not? Does he only want sex? I'm afraid I'm a bit too naive.

I know it's a lot, but please read the entire thing before answering

Most Helpful Guy

• "Two months ago I went on a date with this guy from Tinder" <- I read the rest but at that moment my opinion was pretty much decided. Isn't Tinder a hook up app or something. Sounds like he trying to smash

• If you read the rest, you'd know that he didn't make a sexual move on me, even when he had the chance

• @nymous1234
      You didn't know?

Most Helpful Girl

• From experience not every guy on tinder wants just sex.

On my opinion I wouldn't have invited him to my house on the first date. You don't know him from Adam, you're putting yourself in danger and a lot of men assume sex is in the cards if they are invited over. What's done is done now, I would say he doesn't really sound interested anymore. So you should move on.

What Guys Said 4

• How far away did he move?

• might as well say you met at a swinger club.

• Two months I went on a date with this guy from tinder... All I had to read sorry.

• Why do girls assume Tinder is a dating app? It's an app designed for hookups! Of course he just wants sex!

What Girls Said 4

• He might be only or primarily interested in sex...
    Regardless, he's clearly not interested in anything more. He's moved away so... doesn't seem like much will come of continuing contact with him anytime soon.

• Tinder=sex!

• Enough said.. Yet another guy being led by his knob!

• Tinder guys are the worst.