Where are all the good guys?

Where are all the good guys?Where have all the good men gone? Seriously. Where are you, Romeo? It is ridiculously frustrating being a woman in this day and age for a multitude of reasons but I'll spare you the nitty gritty. First, let me give you a little background on me. Twenty, short, not fat, large hips, big green eyes, and certainly not ugly and ya know what, I never have gone on a date in my entire life. I've never even been asked on a date and the most frustrating thing in the world is the constant questions from friends and family.

"You're so pretty, why are you single?"
I don't fucking know, why don't you tell me? I'm in college, I see men all the time, I smile at them but nothing ever happens. I always wonder what I'm doing wrong, but I know that I'm not the only one wondering. Why are women increasingly remaining single longer, and some choosing not to get married at all. Should I just swallow my pride and go after the men?

Men, why are you being such pussies and not going for the women, what is going on with this world?

Most Helpful Guy

• (Where are all the good guys?)

Well it kinda depends on what yiu consider "good" but Id guess a good portion of them are taken.

Most guys who have the traits women go crazy for (height, muscles, social skills, charisma, and that IDAF attutude) take advantage of their desirability by fucking as many girls as possible.

There are guys who have these traits who do want a relationship but they probably aren't on the market for long and generally have high standards.

(Men, why are you being such pussies and not going for the women, what is going on with this world?)

My personal answer is that Im shy and dont think its worth it. I dont feel motivated to ask a girl out and put in the effort to be her Romeo when she's most likely sent nudes to strangers and spread her legs on the first date for guys at parties or guys on tinder. I dont feel like chasing girls who jump right into the net for other guys.

I've accepted Im not the tall fun confident drunk party boy kinda guy that women want to sleep with on the first date. Im the safe option theyll want after they've grown board of throwing themselves at the players and failing to get them to commit. Even though I've accepted this I'd rather stay single than swallow my pride and chase a girl who sees me as the safe option. Fuck that.

oh and before I get that lame "Not all girls are like that!" response. Most of you are like that, you just lie about it after the fact.

there's no way to tell the difference between the few who aren't like that and the majority who are. Id rather assume the worst in every girl I see rather than be foolishly optimistic and allow myself to be lied to, fucked over, and let down.

• Are you full MGTOW?

• @DasVoz
      lol, Is there such a thing as half MTGOW?

Anyways, I dont specificially identify with the label/movement but I guess I share a similar mentality.

Most Helpful Girl

• IF guys aren't approaching you maybe you're a little shy? Have you gone out to parties? That's where you meet a lot of guys and get to let loose. Do something that is out of your comfort zone. Join a dating website and make it known that you aren't on there for fun but for a relationship. I was having the same problem, I joined tinder and met a really great guy that isn't just in it for sex. My family and friends didn't and till don't believe that i have boyfriend because they've been haggling me so long. So i know it's really quite irritating. Help yourself out.

What Guys Said 55

• Most men aren't stupid. We can sense "snobbish entitled cunt" in a woman just by observing her.

Even knowing this, some men persist because their genitals override their rational thoughts. Advantage women.

The fact is, if you weren't such a crude and unlovable person, you'd have suitors. Guaranteed. Young women generally have it easy.

• Well damnnnn😨😂😂😂

• Those people's actions were horrible and wrong, I agree but they are still living people none the less. The people who need love the most ask for it in the most unloving of ways.

• We have to be willing to meet in the middle, which means you need to compromise.

If you want to connect with guys, it's time to start thinking about extra value that you can bring to the table. Sitting there looking pretty isn't enough. Talk. Tease. Have a conversation and make it go somewhere.

• Nothing's preventing you from going up to a guy and asking him out. It is the 21st century after all.

• shhhh... that makes too much sense.

• Silence. Such radical heresy can never be suggested to a woman ever. Next they'll want to vote... blast, we're too late!

• Gender roles are being tossed in the trash where they belong. You can't just expect men to always approach you know. An equal world means give and take for all genders.

• I don't want an equal world, I never asked for an equal world, I would be perfectly happy in the 50's. Fuck feminism.

• I'm sure you can find a guy with your values if you look hard enough.

• "Why are women increasingly remaining single longer..." cause apparently there are way too many women just like you, and no man wants to date a specimen like you >.>

You know, good guys tend to go for good girls... just think about that ;)

• I'll never understand the people who complain about being single and never ask out a person lol

• Your answers are so bold... I love it

• @ihatethiswebsite Same thing here, I don't understand it either. It's like people that complain they have no money, but they have no job either xD

@IceEverest haha thanks, man ;)

• Well if you weren't such a snobbish bitch maybe they will! Labelling guys 'pussies' because they won't ask you out doesn't make them want to even breathe the same air as you. I know I don't.
    It's 2016 love, grab yourself a Tinder profile or get out there and ask guys yourself. Cut the sour attitude and maybe you'll find someone to put up with your shit. Or you can stay single and be a cat lady in your shit infested litter tray.

• Yes, since men swallow their pride all the time and go after women I would suggest you do the same if you want results.

Don't hide your fear of rejection by calling men pussies when you are one just as much.

• good guys are everywhere.
    its not that they are not good anymore or there are no more good guys, its just either they have been played, manipulated, hurt and recovering or simply taken.
    I have been a good kind guy my entire life and been in bad and good relationships. and I will always be like this and I never cheated and never will.
    I got married and kept being "Romeo", kind and nice, 100% trust and total freedom for her (simply being ME).
    you might call me stupid but In my marriage i have been cheated on several times with the same guy since before our marriage and forgave her, i have been emotionally abused in all the 2.5 years of our marriage and rejected for the past 7 months and deprived from any act of intimacy even just a simple kiss, been told that she doesn't love me and our marriage was a mistake and accompanied with all the verbal and emotional abuse you can imagine and kept trying to fix things until she took our 1 year old son and left to her parents house.
    i am still being simply ME (nice, kind, good guy, loving father and respectful husband) but with a decision to get a divorce.
    is that what good guys are for?
    is that how they should be treated?
    NOW HOW ABOUT YOU TELL ME WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD GUYS?

• "Men, why are you being such pussies and not going for the women, what is going on with this world?"

Okay, so I'm a guy who likes pursuing and everything, but calling other dudes "pussies" is entirely unnecessary.

Do you think it's possible that you're carrying some anger/resentment in you and that men can sense it and it scares them off?

• 0|3
  • I don't know. I guess years of rejection from your own kind finally made us realize that being nice gets us nowhere. Women have no one to blame but themselves. Furthermore, just because you've finally settled down and realized that you want a nice guy doesn't mean we have to accept. I have too much dignity to also myself to be someone's second choice.

• Girls smile at every guy which throws me off. I prefer the ones with an attitude, they curve guys like nothing. I also feel that if I just approach a girl, she'll know my intention and her ego would go through the roof.

Maybe you should try getting at guys

• Women don't want the "good" men really. They're attracted to the bad boys. The shy quiet guys are the good guys.

• Well frankly you're doing a lot wrong. If you don't ask anyone on a date, then it's ridiculous to complain about kever getting a date. Don't be upset when sitting on your butt and doing nothing doesn't get you a relationship. You can't blame your lack of success on guys when you're the one sitting back and waiting for others to initiate dates.

• They've gotten fucked over by all of the "good" girls out there, so now they are unavailable at the moment (in prison, depressed, isolating, or worse), or they are emotionally unavailable... most likely for life, or they have somehow denied themselves of their innate good characteristics and have become assholes.

There they are!

• You smile at them? YOU SMILE AT THEM? I didn't realize that was 'the signal'. How could I be so blind? My coworkers, neighbors and grandma all want me to ask them out! So simple!

Maybe, and I'm just guessing here, that you're the pussy here? The person who disguises their loathing of personal risk and humility as a desire for a romantic, chivalrous gesture?

• Honestly, a guy asking a girl out is one of the scariest things most of us will do. It feels like every moment in your life has led up to asking a girl out for a date and if it's a no then everything we have ever done was wasted and we are a failure. Try initiating conversation with a guy. We are much more inclined when we feel welcomed in than having to "knock on the door first" so to speak

• I think this just deponds on the place. Where im from, teenage pregnancy is through the roof. Girls get asked out all the time. From the hottest to the uglyiest, all girls seem to have guys. Maybe the men in your area prefer to just hookup or prefer to be single. Kind of hard to know really.

• I guess it depends on where you live... All the good guys are voting for Ted Cruz for President ;) As for the USA anyways.

• I wouldn't think that calling the "good guys" out there a bunch of pussies is going to help anything.

• Men have a 6th sense of which girls are bitches. I'm not just going to ask out a girl because I find her cute

• Sipping on scotch enjoying a drama free life.

That's not a jab against you, I'm just putting dating on hold.

• We're here some are hiding and some of us are in plain view.

• I think a big part of it is what you wrote in the end. It's expected for guys to approach women but social norms are shifting. Women have to start doing their part and start approaching guys instead of just waiting for something to happen.

• We do, but we get rejected by them with the silliest excuses out there and sadly we are put in the friend zone. But hey relax, try to hit on someone you like? Not directly but give him signs at least to let the guy know that you are interested. Hopefully he will pick up the hint and do something about it.

• post a pic.

• Putting it to their good girl, Most likely.

• Why not ask guys out?

• I've never been on a date either, but that's because I've never wanted to.

Ask yourself this: what can you offer "Romeo"? Romeo's life is fine without you.

• Women rejected them all. Directly and indirectly.

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 11

• They're all hiding from your entitled ass.

• LOL preach sista.

nah but seriously, romeo is out there somewhere... just hiding. don't give up on him.

• all the good guys are fuckin' taken girll :P
    but srsly now it's mainly due to your personality
    or you re not putting yourself out there enough
    you don t engage a lot
    you seem unapproachable for some reason

solution start making the first step and engage the guy

• I'm sure there are good guys/men still out there. It's impossible they're all gone. I'm sure you will be in a wonderful relationship with great person soon!

• this reminded me of hopsin lyrics lmao
    "you want romeo? then act patient and stop frontin like he in the club posted in the back waitin"

• U should flirt with them first. Lots of guys don't approach now becuz of hookups.

• Lol sucky cuz I get lots of gentlemen. I guess it depends what u call a gentleman though. Write it down on a piece of paper, manifest a gentleman. Keep wishing for one.
    It actually works lol.
    Xx

• try women, we're great

• There are some good guys out there still. I am not getting married, for my reasons. But I'm also wanting to say some of the responses made me lol.

• Now when I asked this question for the first time yesterday, it got taken down for "Nonsense" 😑😑😑

• In the corners or the earth. Which don't exist. "-.- JK they do just I don't know have some ninja chameleon super hide n seek skills. I believe they have timers and will bump I to us and love us when they are released from their chambers because some bitches probably have held them hostages. I hope they are still good.