How to be that perfect combination of asshole and nice guy?

Like what? Bring her a milk shake without a straw?

1|2
11|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah bring her a milkshake without a straw and then have her get sort of annoyed and make her pester and when she's about to walk over you pull the straw from your back pocket and laugh.
    Tease her... a lot.
    I'm short so if a guy was holding an item above my reach it would frustrate me.
    Don't answer her texts but then later on send a kissy emoji.
    Make fun of stuff she likes and then later on buy her an item of the thing she likes.

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Timing friend, timing is what it's all about.

You make them think you're the "bad" guy that all the girls are after
    then BAHM, you hit them with a "nice" gesture. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
    • You look like a guy who knows what he's talking about.

What Girls Said 10

• A milkshake without a straw😂😂😂 I think the key is to be nice, but reserved, and there for her, yet not clingy all at once... basically it's fucking impossible

1|1
    0|0
  • Milkshake without a straw... damn that's some super bad stuff.. 😱😱😱

1|2
    0|0
  • my friend... a complete asshole, so fucking honest that words he knows that will hurt you but true he will say it, no sugar coating and a brute and a playboy. damn but that big oaf can hold your hand while crossing the street and will carry heavy things for you without asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea you better tone down with the humor :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • Say or do something obnoxious and then flash a little smile, James Dean it all the way. He was the original asshole nice guy, rebel without a cause 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Deaaad omg milkshake without a straw 😂 just don't be an asshole man it's not worth it

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha xD
    Honestly, just be a nice guy.
    I personally don't like the 'bad boy' types and plus, you have a sense of humour which is always a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever you do, just don't make fun of her body

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf? Just be yourself...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Lol just be a gentleman. Not to be confused with a "nice" boy, a pussy, a push over, etc

1|2
    0|0
  • it's about the conviction behind it. being a combo works for most guys because they are a combo of nice and mean but if you are in fact a very mean person then be mean and that will work for you and likewise if you are honestly just a nice person who loves everyone be that and that will work.

girls can smell desperation so its trying to act in anyway to be attractive that will get her turned off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Man.

I could really use a milkshake right about now.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Bring her a milk shake without a straw?" lol
    Put a coat down over a puddle.. her coat
    Open the car down for her, but don't close it
    Wrestle with her.. but make her tap
    Her: "ow" You: "but did you die though? damn!"

0|0
    0|0
    • <a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="http://memecrunch. com/meme/36IIG/myencrypted-tbn3. gstatic. com/imagesjpgg

http://media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/736x/28/8b/bb/288bbba03f0f6da876b8739abe9be2cc. jpg

https://encrypted-tbn3. gstatic. com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcS47fPLKMi00LfV4DBmNaXo7mrVOryW4o7Snd9Cjl_m-25dlb85

• The fucks up with my links >:(
      But seriously though, just be yourself but don't be a pussy. Boss up when it's needed

• -Do nice things (but don't act like it's a big deal) for her
    -Play practical jokes on her (to be asshole >:) )
    -Stand up for yourself if people mess with you
    -Don't be needy

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself, don't believe this false dichotomy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Mirin physique brah. Dat dere cellular tech. TRENHARD

• Show All
    • @nohomobrah maya dog is Pamaranian it drool good

• wait w0t 5-3+6 ?

• You'll drive yourself nuts worrying about that shit. Be who you are. If your a dick you'll come across that way if your a decent cunt you'll come across that way too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be nice as hell to her outside of the bedroom, be mean to who she doesn't like and show you're tough and dominant around those neither of you particularly care about. Be a oft hearted guy with any of her friends or family.

In the bedroom be mean as fuck but only the particular level she wants. If she wants you to be a nice guy in the bedroom dump her dominant ass ASAP (that last part is just my personal advice, technically it can work out if you're a self-hating mangirl)

0|0
    0|0
  • easy, be the latter and not the former

0|0
    0|0
  • show up for sex w/o a condom

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring her the straw without the milkshake jk
    Just be you

0|0
    0|0
  • Will hold the door for you and smack your ass as you pass.

1|1
    0|0